Act of Valor...must see

87NAT

In Between GN's
Great film. No normal Hollywood B.S. casting and script..just real SEALS doing what they do. Gave me goosebumps. There are some real evil people in this world and its good to know there are Americans who can handle up and dish it out when it counts. Live ammo was used when it was possible for the shooting scenes. The whole movie felt like you were on the team and participating in the mission. The acting is not great but its not supposed to be...they are not actors. Be aware of this when you walk in the theater.

I wouldnt want these guys coming after me...

God bless our troops.

I've been reading some reviews about this movie,they're mixed. It sounds like a recruiting effort from some. I'll give it some time to age-like wine-to see. I'll be honest though I have my doubts thats why I was looking at reviews.

Was very good, saw it this weekend. A lot of the tactics, etc was spot on. Very interesting, very good show.

i read that the reason for no pictures of bin ladens burial at sea was because the pictures of the navy seals and people involved was top secret,but now theres a movie with navy seals serving now?whats with that?

SEALs brought them on board, but SEALs would not be conducting the burial...

The SEALs in the movie will possibly never be active operators again.

SEALs brought them on board, but SEALs would not be conducting the burial...

The SEALs in the movie will possibly never be active operators again.
Yea, I wouldn't think so. They listed their names, ranks, at the end of the movie. Meaning I would agree..

I didn't really pay attention to the credits, other than the list of those who died. To be honest, they could still operate. No one usually sees them. If someone sees them, or knows they are there, the mission was more than likely compromised...

I didn't really pay attention to the credits, other than the list of those who died. To be honest, they could still operate. No one usually sees them. If someone sees them, or knows they are there, the mission was more than likely compromised...

If you do see them its probably the last thing you see....

I wouldn't be shocked if they all don't get their peepee slapped. The people are important but the process is guarded. If not secret.
I just wonder who if anybody signed off on it.

I recruited almost 100 kids in the three years on recruiting duty and nearly every male said he was going to be a Seal. Only one made it. It makes me so proud knowing how well he has done. In 2009 he was in a helicopter crash while fast roping onto a ship. He was hurt pretty bad but managed to get back into shape and rejoin team 8. I worry about him almost every day due to the dangers that he could be facing that I will never know about. I talk to his mom and dad every month. It would bother me if I knew I was partially responsible for his death. His dad asks him what he has been doing and his dad always gets the same response. Nothing worth talking about. You guys should read the book "Lone Survivor" by Marcus Luttrel. The author was a Seal and his brother is on Team 8 now. Just try to imagine what these guys do that we don't hear about. I have seen the Seals train and I am glad they are on our side!