ACCUFAB VS KIRBANS FUEL REGULATOR

Accufab vs Kirbans fuel regulator

• ACCUFAB - $149

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • KIRBAN BILLET - $120

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
Do a search. There is a thread that shows which to chose.

Not even a real choice. Kirbans all the way. It flat out works, and the Accufab is a poorly designed POS.

Had a Kirbans and it took a dump. 2500 passes on this Accufab and it's still working mint.

460,000 miles on (2) Accufabs , one would think either should work well, it's not a complex device.

I have both , each installed on two separate cars in the last 8 to 10 years ago, no problem with either to date.
So it's your choice to save $30. (y)

The old Accuflubs are ok. They changed the innards and quality of milling has gone down the tubes. Like I said search for that thread. Very eye opening.

I would also put the bosch 237 as a consideration. With the fuel management capability today, a bosch 237 is a good choice. I've had an accufab leak fuel, this was 12 years ago. The bosch unit gives rock solid performance.

The 237 was examined in that thread. It was very good.

I liked Kirban's regulator because I love aluminum, especially when polished. I'd be interested to read that thread, but my searches turned up nothing really meaningful. There was one topic with only 10 responses and it didn't look like much of a discussion...

fpregulator_beforeafter-jpg.289848

Last edited:
Recent Accufab would not adj... Guess it was the alum machining chips in it....:rolleyes:

kirban 2 cents worth.....

same builder of ours all these years 100% made in the USA over 25,000 (not a misprint) sold inthe mustang world.....plus we have our source make 4 different porsche ones one race version and the buick toughest problem is getting inventory.....Mustang suppliers love our units......I could sell 400 to 500 a month if my supplier could get them made that quick.....

thing is all our designs looks like the factory piece...I can't take credit for this I am just the marketing tool behind the success....

been dealing with this same source since around 1989

Replacing this old one

Looks like a 233 I ordered from postons way back in the mid nineties

Time for a new one

Order sent for kirban billet

Thanks for the votes/ replies!
1A1CE7E0-D6F7-4601-AC8B-19589D43C140.jpeg

Last edited:
I currently have a 237 that is about 20 years old
I will have to check the date, but I believe my stocker was replaced by a 237 more than 20 years ago. It still works fine. Luckily a little black book came with my car when I bought it and it had the date for all the mods.