Accepting offers on my mint 87 gn

thieves usually are good guys. just ask em....:whistle:
it wasn't a "no show", it was a cancelled appointment! i changed my mind when i was told the price is not negotiable, and you can't drive it unless you are positive you are going to buy it!!!
on alky has my cell phone number, my home phone number, my name, and my email!! i don't think he has anything to worry about!

it wasn't a "no show", it was a cancelled appointment! i changed my mind when i was told the price is not negotiable, and you can't drive it unless you are positive you are going to buy it!!!
on alky has my cell phone number, my home phone number, my name, and my email!! i don't think he has anything to worry about!

Price is and was negotiated from 23 to 22k and we both agreed on 22k

Also this is central,ny and they salt the roads here. Looking at them now the asphalt is white with so much salt and I do not want to go not riding the car around unless it was a serious buyer.

well that certainly raises the value quite a bit. you shud have said that in ur original post.

There are pics of it taped with fresh paint in the paint booth on his first post.

Nice car by the way. GLWS

Sent from my SGH-I747M using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Yes very true ( credit unions & finance places )
Called cars of particular interest
They loan up too 85% and base interest is 18% and up and max term is
36 months

For a no mileage time capsule !!
With documents to prove it

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

18%!
What a deal!
Where do I sign? :D

I can't believe no one has bought this yet. A car with this much love and car into it should have sold months ago. I'm talking about a frame on restoration, then built and tuned by bison to run 9s on slicks. Nothing was over looked or not replaced during either parts of this cars transformation. Someone buy my car!

I can't believe no one has bought this yet. A car with this much love and car into it should have sold months ago. I'm talking about a frame on restoration, then built and tuned by bison to run 9s on slicks. Nothing was over looked or not replaced during either parts of this cars transformation. Someone buy my car!
Unreal that this is still for sale........

You can NOT build one this nice at this price !! GLWS

Bryan

Someone come buy it!

Can you email me more pics of your car? More of the paint process, under carriage, suspension, engine & engine bay, interior pics and full list of mods?.... anything to show the level of restoration. I'm a detail freak. I AM looking for a T-Top car. I had one back in 1993. I am looking at several at this time, from low mileage completely stock to moderate mileage modified GN's.

kennethbrink@aol.com

Can you email me more pics of your car? More of the paint process, under carriage, suspension, engine & engine bay, interior pics and full list of mods?.... anything to show the level of restoration. I'm a detail freak. I AM looking for a T-Top car. I had one back in 1993. I am looking at several at this time, from low mileage completely stock to moderate mileage modified GN's.

kennethbrink@aol.com
Sure thing. I'll send a bunch over right now. If interested you can call me anytime 315-723-8639

Last edited: