Accepting offers on my mint 87 gn

Tell him…..No disrespect but, come with some good faith money. So that you know he is a serious potential buyer or your not going to risk taking your GN out in horrible conditions :D and x2 no house or garage visits…. Tri-State is swarming with car thieves ;) i know u know that...

I don't know how you will sell a car you won't take them for a ride in.
They don't need to have a Turbo Buick background... it's a Grand National.
Seem likes your too concerned about the future of the car after the sale. Let it go, or take it off the market.
If you're leery about the buyers, don't entertain their interest. However, you could be passing up cash in hand.
Police Department Parking Lot Sale

If he has the cash you seek then screw it. It's his problem if he blows it up. If the guy has cash that I can see, and seems serious, I would even drive it in the salt.

X2 !!! I am not sentimental. As long as I get my $$$$ do what ya want with the car. Oh I did have a "kid" crash a 67 Shelby GT350 that I had sold him the week before. Not my problem :p Did you actually run in the 9s with the car ????

That is a beautiful car. I think you might need to try a better camera to take different shots of the interior though. The pictures make the gray cloth look the wrong color and very dull with no sheen to the seats like I would expect there to be.

They look like the aftermarket new covers.

According to the title of this thread....which may be legal binding or not.

I offer $1

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Trade? Lol. Good luck with the sale
Beautiful car man. Hope u get it.

Attachments

• 1386174444899.jpg
    1386174444899.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 145
If you wanna get real money for this car put it in an auction or advertise it pretty much anywhere but here. These idiots tend to enjoy devaluing Grand Nationals. I just did a frame on restore on my GN last year and know what it takes if you want a nice one. If your ok with 25 year old paint and conditions then drive your $8k GN and shut up. If you want a nice one, you will pay!!!!

If you wanna get real money for this car put it in an auction or advertise it pretty much anywhere but here. These idiots tend to enjoy devaluing Grand Nationals. I just did a frame on restore on my GN last year and know what it takes if you want a nice one. If your ok with 25 year old paint and conditions then drive your $8k GN and shut up. If you want a nice one, you will pay!!!!

Aint it the truth !!!

If that's what it's worth then that's what it's worth.
I tell people outrageous prices so they will quit asking if i'll sell it.
25-30k. That way if they are serious I can at least break even!! Yeah right, I still wouldn't break even.
The amount of money we put in these cars, I believe almost everyone is at a loss when we buy them! We love these cars!

People do lowball the shit out of our cars on here, not sure why.

People do lowball the shit out of our cars on here, not sure why.

Because they are cheap. This car is worth every penny of what hes asking and then some. If you dont want to pay what hes asking, look for cars in your budget, which will not be as nice. I can promise you that. As far as mileage goes, who cares, some people want low milage cars to look at in the garage, and others want perfect restored cars they car drive and enjoy and take to shows. There are all types of buyers out there.

Because people go to kbb
And look at what they suggest
Instead of being realistic .
If any body knows anything about cars u never get your money back on a personal restoration .

Who cares if the car has 40k or 140k miles on it. 99% of the drive train & suspension have been replaced and or upgraded. Much of the interior has been refreshed. As long as the body is rust free and straight, and the engine & transmission were rebuilt correctly, who cares about the mileage?