Accepting offers on my mint 87 gn

Man I would buy this car from you in a heartbeat if it was still for sale after the new year. I'm sure it won't be I just sold my 87 GN 54k with a fully built Jack Cotton engine, put money away for an engagement ring LOL. WHAT AM I THINKING!!! Anyway shoot me your phone number if you don't mind ill keep in touch and if you have it when I get more cash in the bank ill grab it up with no hesitation ;)

Man I would buy this car from you in a heartbeat if it was still for sale after the new year. I'm sure it won't be I just sold my 87 GN 54k with a fully built Jack Cotton engine, put money away for an engagement ring LOL. WHAT AM I THINKING!!! Anyway shoot me your phone number if you don't mind ill keep in touch and if you have it when I get more cash in the bank ill grab it up with no hesitation ;)

Put 10k down and I bet he holds it for you...;)

It obviouslt didnt offend him its just an offer.. worst he can say is no right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

You on drugs???
No just another low baller, who would want 26k for the car if it was his.

Low balling is everywhere, I bought a brand new Paxton polished supercharger tuner kit, for my dodge viper a couple years back, had allot of things going on and decided to sell it.
It still was sealed in the box, I paid $7,300 for it, was asking 1k less for something still brand new, couldn't get an offer over 2k , the classic excuse nowadays is that " they are in the military and don't have money" , all they are are hacks trying to screw somebody who they think is starving for food, to resell and make money.
I kept the kit bought all the extras, great fuel,system, bigger intercooler, meth etc.

Moral of the story.... Don't get taken by a lowballer, in most cases it will be the same person, bugging you.

I wouldn't go anything less than 20k on that GN , if you really wanna get rid of it 19k, or else keep it.

Haha I dont get emotional when someone offers me a low ball I just simply say no and keep on with my day. Sorry for the low ball.....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

No just another low baller, who would want 26k for the car if it was his.

Low balling is everywhere, I bought a brand new Paxton polished supercharger tuner kit, for my dodge viper a couple years back, had allot of things going on and decided to sell it.
It still was sealed in the box, I paid $7,300 for it, was asking 1k less for something still brand new, couldn't get an offer over 2k , the classic excuse nowadays is that " they are in the military and don't have money" , all they are are hacks trying to screw somebody who they think is starving for food, to resell and make money.
I kept the kit bought all the extras, great fuel,system, bigger intercooler, meth etc.

Moral of the story.... Don't get taken by a lowballer, in most cases it will be the same person, bugging you.

I wouldn't go anything less than 20k on that GN , if you really wanna get rid of it 19k, or else keep it.
X2 on that !

Sorry guys. The tb.com app stopped working so I havnt been on (no computer). My number is 315-723-8639. Feel free to inquire about car. Or to just talk cars :)

That is a beautiful car and a lot of attention paid to resto. Worth every penny for a car that will show and go at will.

Good luck with the sale. Pristine car, fair price.

This post is getting to be embarrassing for the community. You freaks offering low numbers or saying he's asking too much are screwing yourselves over. You really are wanting to push the price down of these cars? why? The car is worth what he wants and if you dont like it go work on your turd and see if you can get it to look this good.

Gbodys has the original replacement Buick gn medallions (no sticker). I just purchased one from them, it was like $48 with shipping. My GN had a T medallion on the steering wheel and a brand spanking new T horn from dealer in a box when I purchased it in 07 that I still have. The ones on eBay and kirbans are stick on stickers for like $15

This post is getting to be embarrassing for the community. You freaks offering low numbers or saying he's asking too much are screwing yourselves over. You really are wanting to push the price down of these cars? why? The car is worth what he wants and if you dont like it go work on your turd and see if you can get it to look this good.
Walmart mentality, race to the bottom. Pushes even quality items down.

It's a beautiful car and is definietly worth the money that you are asking. I know that you have well over that amount tied into it and if someone was to buy one stripped and tried get it where your car is currently, they will spend much more than what you asking. Good luck!

X2..
Onalky87 was probably MIA because he got fed up with the BS offers and had to take a break.
Very nice car...GLWS.

Just brought car to track. Went 1.58 60' and 6.62@106.4 in the 1/8th. Car will make a 9second pass with slicks and it's in flawless condition in and out u can't ask for more