ac deletion pulley

BIGJOE

hey guys joe here just got my ac deletion pulley now its pretty simple to yank the old ac unit off there ans drop the mock pulley in there but before i do that are there any implications or troubld ill run into as in sensors hose bypass systems or anything just curious thanks again guys

First, you need to drill out one of the holes in the delete pulley casting; the long stud that runs thru it is larger than the hole in that casting. I think it needs to be drilled out to 13/32 in. but not sure.
Second, your original serpentine belt is too long. The new pulley is smaller in diameter than the equivalent compressor pulley and the belt won't work. I think it needs to be 1605mm long, but not sure.

Just going by memory here.

It was less expensive to weld a piece into the "Y" bracket for the alternator to make it a little longer to fit a stock belt since I had many of them available.

Also, there are enough odd-ball parts on these cars and I did not want to introduce another one, especially a unique belt! :)

The belt is easy to find. The stock belt number end with 40 go down to a 30 for the AC delete pulley and your good to go.