a sad day

spunbearing

:mad: my son was in the buick today and some guy pulled out right in front of him and stopped.nobody was hurt well my son cried over the car but he will be fine.so i will need to fix it or get him another car [turbo buick of course]
anyway a sad day for a turbo buick
dale

Attachments

• buick crash 002.jpg
    buick crash 002.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 984
Sad to see one wrecked but glad to hear your son is okay.

I have a buddy that has all the parts needed to fix it back. PM me and I will give you his number.

Scot W.

O man that sucks glad to hear your son is ok if the frame wasn't hurt it does look fixable

Glad your son is ok.... The car can be fixed. i would swap the frame if i had to... Good luck to ya.....

that sucks:mad: Glad the kid is ok. How is the frame? If it's not bent everything else looks pretty fixable.

Good Luck.

That sucks!! Glad everyone is OK. FWIW, fix it...don't let it go to the junkyard. There are fewer and fewer TR's on the road everyday. Looks a helluva lot like mine did...and I fixed it, so there IS hope!! Here's proof!!:biggrin:* Good luck!!

Attachments

• DSC00145.jpg
    DSC00145.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 905
  • clara 027.jpg
    clara 027.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 908
Recent Crash

:mad: my son was in the buick today and some guy pulled out right in front of him and stopped.nobody was hurt well my son cried over the car but he will be fine.so i will need to fix it or get him another car [turbo buick of course]
dale

DSC01986.jpg
[/IMG]

recent crash me and my father had i was the passenger thank god for the air bags saved our lifes head on crash with a saturn.

is that a chevy

That sucks!! Glad everyone is OK. FWIW, fix it...don't let it go to the junkyard. There are fewer and fewer TR's on the road everyday. Looks a helluva lot like mine did...and I fixed it, so there IS hope!! Here's proof!!:biggrin:* Good luck!!

what kinda car is next to your gn.

Just be thankful you are OK. Cars are much easier to heal. (they generally don't complain about the pain).

nice rebuild.

dale

Sorry to hear about the car but it can be fixed, the most important thing (son) wasnt damaged so its not that bad a day after all.

Glad your boy was ok.

I would vote "fix it". If not, then the TR's are one car closer to extinction:eek:

Now, just hand him the orbital and tell him to start buffing it out:D