a sad day

Good thing your kids ok. What's the insurance going to give you for repairs? If the frame is ok you can make the car better than before. Go get a quote from a GM dealer collision place. They'll quote you sky high. Take that money and make a killer tb.

Good thing your kids ok. What's the insurance going to give you for repairs? If the frame is ok you can make the car better than before. Go get a quote from a GM dealer collision place. They'll quote you sky high. Take that money and make a killer tb.

the frame is tweaked...

Looks a lot like my GN after it gor whacked. It took me awhile to find a shop that would tackle putting it back together, but the car is good as new now. I have never regretted buying it back from insurance & fixing it, since I never contemplated selling it, it doesn't matter that it is a salvage title car now. Glad your son is okay

glad to hear that your sons okay,my very first accident was in a 1983 regal turbo with t-tops i was 17 back in 1985,regal was totaled but i survived,fix it if you can.

Glad to hear that your son is ok. I also Vote to Fix it! Not too many of these turbo cars left, have to try and keep them going!

well we have an update the insurance has paid off and i am keeping the t-type (650.00 buy back) and i will fix her back up
my son has baught a new 1987 turbo t he is very happy with so i will get my t-type back with a salvage title.but i still think it is worth fixing
thanks for all your concerns for my son and support what a great family of car lovers.
i will need a front clip if anyone has one cheap let me know
thanks again dale

DSC01986.jpg
[/IMG]

recent crash me and my father had i was the passenger thank god for the air bags saved our lifes head on crash with a saturn.

sweet Pit luv the blue my Fav !

well we have an update the insurance has paid off and i am keeping the t-type (650.00 buy back) and i will fix her back up
my son has baught a new 1987 turbo t he is very happy with so i will get my t-type back with a salvage title.but i still think it is worth fixing
thanks for all your concerns for my son and support what a great family of car lovers.
i will need a front clip if anyone has one cheap let me know
thanks again dale

Good buy fix it salvage title don't mean **** unless you do a crappy repair do take alot of pics of the work being done and in the future they can see what was the reason they salvaged the car and with the right insurance they should have fixed car

Looks like my Caddy. The Chief of Police blew a YIELD sign in front of me back in April. Hit his unmarked Explorer. I am NOT fixing it.

caddy_4.jpg

That T is an easy fix, though. Just need to yank on the frame horn a little bit. The front end is a lot easier to work with than the back. My GN was the opposite - totaled by getting it in both rear quarters.

LRGN.jpg

It came together nice, though. Yours will too. Good luck with it.

Jim