A little stumped

microELVIS

Im having the no spray under boost problem and not sure what it is. Ive reconnected the map sensor wires, and tested with a multimeter but no go at 17psi. The test button works fine, and the pump activates.

Does julio do tech calls on saturdays ?

Look at voltage coming from your 3 bar MAP. It (green wire) should be approx 1.6 "Key ON".. and when you start putting pressure on its nipple it will increase. At 2.2 volts the PAC activates.. There is a sheet included with the instructions that says "MAP Sensor wiring".

Perfect example is digital dash cars do not supply 5 volts to the sensor plug.. this is part fo the instructions.

Looking at wires is not the same as testing using a digital voltmeter. If you work on your car, invest in a meter.. they are cheap.. places like Harbor Freight sell them sometimes for a few dollars. Home Depot, Radio Shack, walmart, autoparts stores.. all carry them.

Your "Turnon" LED will illuminate once you cross 4-5 PSI boost. If it doesnt, you are either missing 5 volts DC to the MAP, or the airline to the map is cracked, broken, disconnected, etc. This 4-5 PSI is preset when the controller is built.. if you moved this setting(turnon).. then that could be the culprit.

12 hours a day.. Sat's I need off.. email(idoxlr8_70@yahoo.com) is best way to reach me after hours.

Julio, GREAT customer service! You just don't get this kind of reponse from most guys. (even me sometimes........just ask my wife ;) No, wait....don't)

OK i'll check it out, thanks. I do have a digital multimeter to do this. What kind of LED is used for the turnon LED, oddly enough it has never worked and I just havent replaced it cause I havent driven the car much.

I havent changed any turn on settings either, or at least not that I know of.

microELVIS said:
OK i'll check it out, thanks. I do have a digital multimeter to do this. What kind of LED is used for the turnon LED, oddly enough it has never worked and I just havent replaced it cause I havent driven the car much.

I havent changed any turn on settings either, or at least not that I know of.

You can make time to post.. can you make a little time to call ;)

Somethings are better handled over the phone

I can definately call, I just have to time it right so that I can use the driveway, and phone at the same time. The car doesnt sit at my place when Im not using it. :cool: