A Arm Vote

THE WRAITH

Since there has been question brought about the rule concerning A-Arms (by me as well as others) I am asking THS racers, THS race organizers (meaning the person putting on the race at that specific track), THS Sponsors to give opinion to allow the A-Arms or outlaw the A-Arms. This thread will not change the rule unless the people making the rules see fit to do so. This is strictly to find out whether people who race/support/sponsor the class have issues with those who have or want tubular A-Arms. This is not a vote of whether someone agrees with either side just a simple question asking do you want a car that meets ALL of the 2011 THS Rules be not allowed to race the class b/c of the additional added A-ARM rule (no tubulars). In other words if everything was set and the only rule that was open for people to vote in or out, what would your vote be. This is a public vote. Please give a reason as to why you voted the way you did whether it is for or against the tubular A-Arm Rule.

AGAIN.... This does not change the 2011 rules. This is just to see why and who wants the rule added or left out.

So the choices would be:

• Allow tubular A-arms
  • Outlaw tubular A-arms (dont allow anyone to race who has them in THS)
  • Does matter to you if they have tubular A-arm or not

Allow tubular A-arms

My opinion is, they don't change the stance of the car or take away from the way it looks, isn't that the GOAL here, not to make the class look like all out race cars???

I think there has to be a little give and take here,what do you guys THINK!!!

JD

Allow tubular A-arms

Reason - rear control arms are upgradable, why can't the fronts if they were previously legal. I run stockers but I'm not skeered of cars with tubular A-arms.

Guess we will have the same thing in THS as we had in TSM the past few years... lol ;)

We got you figured out brother, You are running high boost to the 1/8 and pulling it in third. That's why your log only showed 28 on the big end.
You gained the same mph as Tim on the big end
and alot on the short. Better work on that bulb this winter.... lol I have an ams 1000 Going on all three car's.

We got you figured out brother, You are running high boost to the 1/8 and pulling it in third. That's why your log only showed 28 on the big end.
and alot on the short. Better work on that bulb this winter.... lol I have an ams 1000 Going on all three car's.

Dang Ronnie? Did you just say you have an AMS going on all three cars?? :confused: Am I seeing things? LOL!
jmwy man. It's about time! :biggrin: Good Luck! p.s. start @ 45 psi :biggrin:

I'm cool with tubular A Arms. I don't want to lose any competitors over a small piece of tubular metal.

I want a front row seat for the Chit talker versus Hayes match!

Allowed.

I will have stockers on my car. I want to see Sean and jd race this year and also see what other people bring to the table that said they were not going to compete because of the rule.

You may need more than TRZ on stand by to mess with THE WRAITH, he's evil.:eek:

And A-Arms should be allowed. IMO.

Are you Sean's fan club? Not trying to be an arse here but I did a search on your name to see if I knew who you were and raced against you in '10. Saw references to Sean in like 80% of your posts lol. Are you racing ths next year? Would be great to see even more new faces this year.

About time.. Obtw it was 26psi on the log you saw where I ran 9.20 and it was pretty much the whole way through the pass.

Looking at the pass from BG, I was about 4 more mph through the 1/8th and 5.5 more at the 1/4 mile.. I only gained about 1.5 more mph on that pass our the back door than the yellow car. Wasn't the best mph pass, didn't need to run any more though.

FWIW, Seems like the same person that said I had NOS must be telling you another lie about what boost to run ;)

About time.. Obtw it was 26psi on the log you saw where I ran 9.20 and it was pretty much the whole way through the pass.

Looking at the pass from BG, I was about 4 more mph through the 1/8th and 5.5 more at the 1/4 mile.. I only gained about 1.5 more mph on that pass our the back door than the yellow car. Wasn't the best mph pass, didn't need to run any more though.

FWIW, Seems like the same person that said I had NOS must be telling you another lie about what boost to run ;)

I was going off of the good pass we had. 9.38 at 144.?? We lost mile mph when the drive shaft went on the pass your looking at. You went out the back with 28.5 Tim went with 28 on our good one.
Your whole game is in the eight. Maybe I'm right maybe I'm wrong. We will know in april when muncie opens.
If I'm right u better get your practice tree out. :biggrin:

I was going off of the good pass we had. 9.38 at 144.?? We lost mile mph when the drive shaft went on the pass your looking at. You went out the back with 28.5 Tim went with 28 on our good one.
Your whole game is in the eight. Maybe I'm right maybe I'm wrong. We will know in april when muncie opens.
If I'm right u better get your practice tree out. :biggrin:

28 is a bad pass 31 is a good pass :biggrin: I got the r/t when I need it.

Oh, FYI, the driveshaft let go at the finish line after the mph clocks.. ;)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBYwO-IVTUo[/YOUTUBE]

All in good fun.