9sec Turbo-T 16k

I have had a lot of requests for the 9sec vid. It's on my uncles camera and he needs a program to get it into digital format for computer, so that will take some time. I have a pic of the 9sec slip if needed and I have some FASTER 1/8th mile runs below. 1st run was a 6.30ish, 2nd run was a 6.21.....car was spinning as you can tell. My 9sec run was only 6.34 1/8th mile I believe, so you get the picture. All these runs are on slicks, I have fresh drag radials on the car now.

http://travel.webshots.com/video/3042523140053139149aAsUUT?vhost=travel

http://travel.webshots.com/video/3095179730053139149ZAxpbt?vhost=travel

can u e-mail me some more pics to robsquezn@sbcglobal.net & what is your bottom doller i will have to pay to ship it so it may get pricy thanks rob
(916)743-2606

Is It Still For Sale?how Much Now?pm Me.

You guys crack me up "How much now" Gentlemen this car is first class all of the way! I know Cody and his family and that is the only way they fly! This car is / has the best of everything I believe the asking price is cheap cheap cheap :confused: . You can build one just like it but you better have 40-50K!!

Good luck Cody stick to your guns Sir.

16K was a steal.
At 12K it was a no-brainer even to have the car shipped.
Good luck with the sale

Bryan

car

Now I belong to the "creamers"club after I watched the video -super nice fast :biggrin: car for even better price - good luck ..

I have had a lot of pm's regarding when the car is done. And that you want to buy it,etc. I said it would be around a months time. Engine is out of the car and machine work will start asap. If anyone wants to secure the car for them they need to send me a deposit. I have like 5 people saying they want the car but waiting for it to get fixed, I don't want a mess when the car is fixed with several people trying to buy it at once.

Another thing to add: TA Headers are no longer coming with car, fresh coated postons are going in place of them.

Cody

wow nice... I think the car may even be too fast for what I'm looking for, jesus!!!!
or else i'd fly out and drive it back to cali... ;)

bump

Hey Cody,

I am ready to seal this deal. I spoke with your engine builder. Im just waiting on you.

Please give me a call.

Nothing worse than to be cheated out of something you really want and have your time wasted. I would have had more respect for you had you been honest Cody. You really know how to burst someones bubble.

Best of wishes to the owner who somehow acquired the car after I was told to send my deposit which I did in 2 minutes. Nothing worse than being told someone mysteriously sent a deposit right before i received yours so your sol. *&$% im irritated about this.

Umm, thanks for trashing this thread bro. You were not the only person I was communicating with about puting a deposit on the car. Your deposit was sent right back. No harm done. Please stay out of my thread now, I'm trying to be nice.

Maybe if you had picked up the phone and called me in the 72 hrs I was trying to get a hold of you to seal the deal I wouldn't be as pissed. You ignored me and at the last minute tell me to send money which I did immediately and you screwed me. Be nice all you want I'm gonna get my feelings off my chest and say the truth. You have the nerve to tell me it's buisness. No young fellow that's not buisness, that's bull&$@?. I would post all the pm's you finally sent me but I won't ruin your thread.

I told jack and yourself if you needed 2 to 6 months to get the car done that would fine. Your own builder wasnt sure if it could be done in 30 days. You tell me I'm second in line. Well fine I'll be second in line. I'm gonna be patient with you like jack said this morning. Be advised I have the money on hand to seal this deal. You have my number.

You contacted me 2weeks ago via PM, you had plenty of time to get this car bought. How was I going to know that you were going to send the money right away or send it the next morning like YOU SAID(today 6/25). I got off the computer after I sent you my paypal address and got a call 2min after that from the other buyer and sealed the deal. I'm not on my computer 24/7 so I cannot monitor it all the time. Seems your stuck on the fact that you sent the payment before you said you would, and that I sealed the deal over the phone before I got back on the computer to see your payment. Besides, I ask for a 1k deposit.....you say no, then you tell me you can wait 6-8 months for the car to be finished? Something doesn't sound right.

Again, your payment was sent right back(wasn't going to clear in 3-5days anyway) and your being a cry baby because you didn't get the car. Sorry!