9sec Turbo-T 16k

What a bundle of Joy! Be proud.

JOHNDEEREGN,

I am very very proud to say the very least, it's been a few days she has been home and she is just a gorgeous sight, she barely even cries.. she is just too much.. I honestly think the big man upstairs was/is showing off...I am the Happiest guy alive..

That was a fun read! Juanjo322...congrats on the new addition. I'm the youngest of 6 so I know it will be interesting for all involved! lol

As far as your car goes: hope to see pics soon!

redrumstangs <------HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a fun read! Juanjo322...congrats on the new addition. I'm the youngest of 6 so I know it will be interesting for all involved! lol

As far as your car goes: hope to see pics soon!

redrumstangs <------HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post of pics as soon as I get the car I can't wait :) .

I am the oldest in my family but we're only 3, and it has been a challenge with 5 but it's all in the getting the rhythm going and it's all peaches and cream from there.. Thanks for your response.

Wow, she's definately a keeper! Congratulations!

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 170
Just a little comment. I see that a former super moderator and well respected member of our board has commented. You've been reported by a moderator and one of our newest moderators has sent you a PM. So yes, IMHO you should answer Johndeeregn carefully, cuz you are about a click away from being banned from this board.

Ditto! I was getting tired of reading the posts from this guy. Geezs...

Cody does everything top notch to his cars! And for Jack (my brother) he is the best!!!!!!!!! Bar none. :D

Congrats on both babies Juan! :)

Cody does everything top notch to his cars! And for Jack (my brother) he is the best!!!!!!!!! Bar none. :D

Thank you very much I really wish ya'll can see how much i am ---->.. :biggrin:

As for Cody, I have nothing but very good comments and feedback, he has leveled with me since day one and have been in excellent communication since before the transaction. As I mentioned in previous answer that he has told me very good news' to not so good news but things happen and I understand from this side of the spectrum on what's going on. This will be without a doubt the fastest 4 wheel vehicle that I will own, I have owned, Camaro SS, TA WS6 Procharged/Nitrous, Firebirds, BMW M5, Diesels, Merc C230 Kompressor, 2 superbikes, street bike and last but definitely not least a moped.. lol jk on moped. Fastest I have flown was 9.30 167mph on my bored, stroked Graves Motorsport powered, Ohlins tamed, 2002 R1 and it was fast!

About Jack, I wish when I pick up the car I can have the pleasure of meeting him in person it would be an honor. I have searched in the web, forums, and everywhere his name appears, and every time his name appears his reputation is always greeted and applaud with great responses from customers, clients, friends etc. I have had no problem waiting for this beauty to be ready ( best things come for those who wait! ) Although still not in my possession I can't tell you how anxious I am for it's arrival/completion. I will be ordering a set of MT Drag street tires tomorrow from Jegs.. Cody has invested a lot of time, money and such on this car so IMHO it deserves a good set of rubber to tame the beast.

I have wanted one of these bad vehicles but never got around to finding one here locally and every time I had the opportunity either I was outta town, or something that I procrastinated a day or two I would always find myself wishing I didn't wait. Luckily I didn't wait on this one.

So much for a short response.. :redface:

Thank you..

oh and before I forget.. those wheels on your sig drive me nuts!!! :biggrin: they look super awesome.

-Juan

oh and before I forget.. those wheels on your sig drive me nuts!!! :biggrin: they look super awesome.

-Juan

Thanks. They are 17X8's Boyd Coddington Timeless 5's. I also have Timeless 6's on my GN Hauler now as well. :wink:

Attachments

• Rainier6.jpg
    Rainier6.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 195