9sec Turbo-T 16k

Cody,

Two weeks ago i made contact with you, just like other guys stating i would wait to see when the car was finished, way before you were asking for a deposit. As soon as you posted for a deposit i pm'ed you my number and told you to call me. You didnt respond and i waited until i got frustrated and made a post on the board for you to respond. If paypal wont clear in 3-5 days that i have nothing to do with that. I hope thats not how you determined i was second in line. I wish you had called, if i had to western union the money i would have done it. Basically my payment got there before the other person called and you are going to honor the phone call regardless of my payment getting there or you checking your computer in time to see that i had sent the payment.

Im sorry but i got screwed by American Classic Cars in conroe, texas last year for 17,500 (look them up) trying to buy a low mile buick, so im a little apprehensive to send large amounts of money, so i felt comfortable with paypal. In fact i will be in texas in august to go to trial with those dirtbags. The only reason i was willing to give you extra time to get the car done is b/c i spoke to jack laswell and he said 30 days might not be enough time. You might want to call him, i spoke to him for 20 mins yesterday and this morning. Jack put his reputation on his work on this car and now repair. That was enough for me. Sorry for giving you the benefit of the doubt and being patient if you werent able to deliver in 30 days like you said you would.

Like i said i will wait second in line with the full payment on hand. You have my number.

I said ABOUT a months time, I never said within 30 days. Stop bothering Jack, me and him talk on a daily basis......stop being a cry baby to everyone and go about your buisness. And stay out of this thread....../

I officially rescind my offer to buy this car. Your definitely not what some have said you were. You have some nerve young man. Carma will be a B**&* to you. Im off this thread.

Re: Car for sale?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanjo322
Cody,

I just stumbled on your thread for the sale of your GN and wanted to know if you can call me or email me I am interested I am looking into a car this nice and yes i do have the cash, no bank, no delays. My name is Juan Hernandez my number is 956-xxx-xxxx and email is juan------------@yahoo.com. I would like to ask if you can please take the time to call me or i can call you if you can give me your #. Please advise.

Juan Hernandez

To whom it may concern, this pm (minus the x's and the dashes, too many wierd people as it is) was sent on the 23rd, and a deposit of 1/2 of the car price was sent however the bank takes up to 24 hours to wire, If need to I can pay the car in full right now! I feel horrible for the fact that you think your chain was yanked, however that is not the case. I too contacted cody via pm and phone call, and never had communication problems, from the reply on this thread you took more than 3 days for anything. I mean business and waiting is not my game. I have waited to do anything before with flipmo's car I was in Vegas at the time and by the same morning I got back home he had just sealed the deal, so friend I know how it goes and therefore I did not wait at all, however I know the car needs to get fixed and for that I don't mind waiting.

Thanks,

Juan

*Correction, I sent the PM on the 22 late at night and this is the response at the top was on the 23rd bright and early.

Re: Car for sale?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanjo322
Cody,

I just stumbled on your thread for the sale of your GN and wanted to know if you can call me or email me I am interested I am looking into a car this nice and yes i do have the cash, no bank, no delays. My name is Juan Hernandez my number is 956-xxx-xxxx and email is juan------------@yahoo.com. I would like to ask if you can please take the time to call me or i can call you if you can give me your #. Please advise.

Juan Hernandez

To whom it may concern, this pm (minus the x's and the dashes, too many wierd people as it is) was sent on the 23rd, and a deposit of 1/2 of the car price was sent however the bank takes up to 24 hours to wire, If need to I can pay the car in full right now! I feel horrible for the fact that you think your chain was yanked, however that is not the case. I too contacted cody via pm and phone call, and never had communication problems, from the reply on this thread you took more than 3 days for anything. I mean business and waiting is not my game. I have waited to do anything before with flipmo's car I was in Vegas at the time and by the same morning I got back home he had just sealed the deal, so friend I know how it goes and therefore I did not wait at all, however I know the car needs to get fixed and for that I don't mind waiting.

Thanks,

Juan

Im glad you sealed the deal. Unfortunately i too sent a pm with my number prior to the 23rd. Fortunately for you, you got a phone call and i didnt. I even posted on the board about him not responding to me. I guess thats how it goes sometime. Enjoy the car.

I'm trying to figure out how a buyer was screwed by sending in his money and then getting it 100% refunded because they were not first in line?? Sounds like the only one getting screwed is Cody for not asking a higher price...this car has been for sale for several weeks. Having sold many things and a car or 2 over the internet, there's 100 tire kickers to 1 honest one saying they have the money, hurry hurry hurry, only then to fall thru at the last minute.. You kind of get immune to the whole thing of everyone telling you they have the cash on hand until its actually in your hands..and even then its not a done deal until the title exchanges hands.
Jack does awesome work, and its not surprising that Jack may say it could be more than 30 days, he's a very busy guy as almost every TR owner in DFW that needs work comes to him..his shop is extremely clean and organized and your car is guaranteed to be kept indoors.
There are some folks out there that you don't want to sell something to even if they have the money, I have a friend like that which I would never sell something to because 3 years down the line he would still be coming back blaming you for something that was not right even thought it was fine when sold...I don't even refer him to paint and body shops I use because of that as I don't want him to say I referred him, this could be that case.
That's a great car Cody, hope it goes to good hands, congrats to the new owner, the car is awesome.

Thank you, I have no doubt that this car will not dissapoint and to have work done by a reputable builder says a lot from Cody cause he did not just take it to a shade tree mechanic it's the only way I roll too. I did some research on Jack and it turns out that he has an outstanding reputation on his builds repairs well u get the picture. Jack is kind of my favorite knife builder Mr. Gene Ingram Never any complaints and his line is years from now, cause when u know quality it never hurts to take time to do things right!

Juan

I've seen this car run many times it runs like "a bat out of hell" !!!!

And Jack Laswell is top notch!!!!!! Can't go wrong here. I wished I had some cash :(

With all this car has in it, you couldn't build it for that! Someone is going to get a steal!

I have to agree with everything fast86gn said. I've seen the car, I know Cody and the engine buider, Jack and I can honestly say everything about the car, the seller and the engine builder is first class. I would also jump on this car, but I've already got cashflow issues.

Juan, I really enjoyed seeing Cody bring this car to Noble for the shootout last year - so I hope that you will consider bringing it up this year. As everyone said, this car is legit and super nice.

Hi Russ, pardon my ignorance but what is noble? And where does it take place? Where I live I have just been advised the track was shut down cause the owner was caught doing extra activities if u know what I mean.

Juan, I really enjoyed seeing Cody bring this car to Noble for the shootout last year - so I hope that you will consider bringing it up this year. As everyone said, this car is legit and super nice.
Ditto! If I remember correctly, it went an awesome 9.99 @ 133+ in the final!

Hi Russ, pardon my ignorance but what is noble? And where does it take place? Where I live I have just been advised the track was shut down cause the owner was caught doing extra activities if u know what I mean.
He is referring to Thunder Valley Raceway Park in Noble, Oklahoma. This year, the event will be held on October 17th. It is a long time annual Team Buick vs. Team Ford heads up shootout event. It is always a blast and the Oklahoma Buick Club does a fantastic job working hard to make this event happen. It is the biggest Buick event this close to Texas; but, it draws in many Buicks from all over the U.S. Here's a link to last year's event flyer at the OK Buicks website:

http://www.okbuicks.com/shootoutflyer2008.pdf

There is also an ongoing thread about it here:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/na...nfo/268644-committment-list-noble-2009-a.html

WOW it's good to know.. I will make the bestest effort its around the time my wife is due (on our 6th child ) so hopefully the doc will say it will be at a later date.. :) so we'll see

WOW it's good to know.. I will make the bestest effort its around the time my wife is due (on our 6th child ) so hopefully the doc will say it will be at a later date.. :) so we'll see
Yikes! I can barely keep up with my TWO children let alone six! :eek:

You must have a LOT of patience. :biggrin:

It sure does become a challenge, but what can I say my grandparents had 12 now THATS patience! LOL either not much tv or too much of it hehe. :D

Want The Car

Car is being fixed, I will have it 100%. Motor is coming out tomorrow to begin repair. I know it takes time to sell a car sometimes, thats why I posted it up now.

LIKE THE CAR IF YOU STILL HAVE THE CAR PLEASE CALL ME 413 386 6420 OR CALL 860 627 9270 SHOP I GAVE SAME CAR TO MY SON MIGUEL

Want The Car

Car is being fixed, I will have it 100%. Motor is coming out tomorrow to begin repair. I know it takes time to sell a car sometimes, thats why I posted it up now.

LIKE THE CAR IF YOU STILL HAVE THE CAR PLEASE CALL ME 413 386 6420 OR CALL 860 627 9270 SHOP I GAVE SAME CAR TO MY SON MIGUEL