9 second capable motor(s), 9" rear, Ck billet 2004r and more accompanying parts!

Technically it's not sold, but it is tentatively sold. once it or some other major piece goes that prevents the car from being driveable, I'll be updating this list and all who've shown interest about the status for all. Thanks.

Technically it's not sold, but it is tentatively sold. once it or some other major piece goes that prevents the car from being driveable, I'll be updating this list and all who've shown interest about the status for all. Thanks.
Pm sent

GNX007 if u have a problem with me my pm is open or my cell is 843-598-0310

mr 68 messages

I think ive been here and around more buicks than you ! I just stated an opinion!

If you guys want to start a pissing match, I've got a firehose that will put it out. It ain't your post so unless it's got to do with buying parts from E then shut the hell up.

mr 68 messages

I think ive been here and around more buicks than you ! I just stated an opinion!

Yes your famous for your opinions like trashing Sam Balls thread. . If you think his price or product sucks you dont need to flame it in his his thread. Ive been on her since 1995 before Jesse left. Sorry E

mr 68 messages

Yes your famous for your opinions like trashing Sam Balls thread. . If you think his price or product sucks you dont need to flame it in his his thread. Ive been on her since 1995 before Jesse left. Sorry E

mr 68 messages

mr 68 messages

Charlie I don't like threts ... I was just posting an opinon u can pm me or call me also

I thought a forum was for people to talk to each other about experiances and help others out ? Ive met shane at rockingham and I don't think he would approve of u talking shit like u did .. if he does .. I don't want to be part of this forum if I cant state facts an opinions

I don't give a damn how long you've been on here. This is a for sale add that, if you want to buy something, then make an offer. I'm not in the mood to referee 2 guys hijacking someone else's thread! If you're pissed because someone else beat you to it, tough titties. This is the second warning and the third you get a vacation. DO I MAKE MY SELF FUCKING CLEAR!

Charlie I don't like threts ... I was just posting an opinon u can pm me or call me also
Not in the mood to deal with this at the moment so the 2 of you take it to PM's or get a time out. If the 2 of you have a problem then work it out between each other or shut the hell up. The bold caps are for you as well. Now knock it off!

Shane said before he doesn't Ban people TIME ME out ! is that fucking clear ??? 843 -598 -0310 ... so he must be a liar ????

E Ticket, How much are you looking to get for the 80's shipped to me?
These are Hi-Z correct?