9 second capable motor(s), 9" rear, Ck billet 2004r and more accompanying parts!

Thanks for all of the interest.... Here's an update:

I have a solid deal pending deal on the transmisson, converter and fuel system. A deposit has been left to lock this up. Best deals go to guys that buy in packages. I have two guys somewhat interested in engine #1.

Both deals are 2-3 weeks away from being completed, so that is the timeline in which 1 or both cars will be taken apart and undriveable.

I am most motivated to move the large pieces first, so those buyers will have ROFR "for the most part" on anything they want to take with them. Those buyers are helping me out in the biggest way. So, I think it's right that way. This is because once I remove a key part of the drive train, then the remaining parts aren't then altogether for anyone that wants a test drive, etc.

Feel free to PM or ask here, but just do keep that in mind that many more parts will be readily available and immediate sale and shipping likely around early-mid April. I haven't gone through the effort in trying to price everything, but think about new less 25% as my general starting point on non-major items.

Cheers,

Thanks guys.. I'm going to start a new thread.

1 of the 2 engines is sold pending execution. So, the engines are off the market.

Deposit has been left on Transmission, fuel system and alky system.

I will list a few other parts for sale and 70/30 on selling the car itself as a roller. Not everything I've listed will be for sale because I'll need to save it for the next car. Since that's the case, the 9" needs to go with the car. "the boss" has given me permission on buying a more race ready roller so wish me luck - I have one in mind already.