9/11/01...Where were you?

OMG, Guy I happen to think you are just fine. I like a straight shooter, need more like that. No I don’t hate Trump, however I do not like that he talks so badly about folks,that my real problem with him. Mostly like his policies. Don’t forget I hear about this shit from folks that are in Washington that have to deal with his shit and they are trying to get reelected. My sister wears my ass out over this. Mostly I dont want to hear it. Now from a personal stand point to say those of us that went to Nam were stupid, from private bone spurs give me a break. I voted for John McCain, and my god how In
the name of whatever, how could anyone talk shit about him after death. Believe me I under stand your frustration with The press , that’s what Nixon always bitch about. I really think Biden is really a good person from what I’ve been told everyone in Congress likely likes him. However I think I would be fore more years of Obama. Maybe the answer is for Trump to win then Fire Pence am day name Biden for VP to bring the country together. Ha LOL.

Sleep well T Guy

Donad/Joe - 2020
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Holy cripes, a match made in Hell l!!!!!

OMG, Guy I happen to think you are just fine. I like a straight shooter, need more like that. No I don’t hate Trump, however I do not like that he talks so badly about folks,that my real problem with him. Mostly like his policies. Don’t forget I hear about this shit from folks that are in Washington that have to deal with his shit and they are trying to get reelected. My sister wears my ass out over this. Mostly I dont want to hear it. Now from a personal stand point to say those of us that went to Nam were stupid, from private bone spurs give me a break. I voted for John McCain, and my god how In
the name of whatever, how could anyone talk shit about him after death. Believe me I under stand your frustration with The press , that’s what Nixon always bitch about. I really think Biden is really a good person from what I’ve been told everyone in Congress likely likes him. However I think I would be fore more years of Obama. Maybe the answer is for Trump to win then Fire Pence am day name Biden for VP to bring the country together. Ha LOL.

Sleep well T Guy

You're a good guy, I know that, I said it before.

Nothing wrong with a bit of difference in opinion......

Hoping for you to get better, and better ,and better. Honestly.

Working on the assembly line building the Ford Focus. One of my coworkers was listening to the radio. He exclaimed that a plane had it one of the towers. We were all trying to figure out what was going on thinking it was a small plane. Then the second plane hit. A few minutes later the plant shut down and sent everyone home! Life has never been the same!
KID

Really, you know Our boy Trump was a Demo(rat) himself from 2000-2008 even supported Hillary. I guess nobody wants to remember those days
i did not know that ....crazy....how the tables turn ...right...

I was home from work that day.

5 hours later I was at Ground Zero NYC. Got home 9:30 AM the next morning.
Wow what was it like, can you describe your experience? I worked with a guy recently from Brooklyn he was there and described what it felt like to see people jump I to this day can't wrap my head around this.

It did give me a ready made excuse not to get on a plane anytime soon, to fly back to the states. As I was still young ( at least I thought I was ) full of come and somewhat dumb. Their was so many women over there that said I’ve never slept with a American before. Oh really, I’m American

It did give me a ready made excuse not to get on a plane anytime soon, to fly back to the states. As I was still young ( at least I thought I was ) full of come and somewhat dumb. Their was so many women over there that said I’ve never slept with a American before. Oh really, I’m American

How great would that be to get a knock at the door from a 50yo Amerasian man, "Hi Dad"
Ever notice that Amerasian females are almost always hot?
Now that I think of it, isn't Jerryl about 50. :LOL::LOL:

Wow what was it like, can you describe your experience? I worked with a guy recently from Brooklyn he was there and described what it felt like to see people jump I to this day can't wrap my head around this.
When I tell people what happened that night and what we did, I can tell they don't believe me. So I never talk about it anymore. I was with 4 people and my father and brother. They are the only ones who know. None of us say much outside of our group.

When I tell people what happened that night and what we did, I can tell they don't believe me. So I never talk about it anymore. I was with 4 people and my father and brother. They are the only ones who know. None of us say much outside of our group.

Lets not forget all the rescue workers that fell ill and died years later from breathing all the dust.
Think a fine tribute to them would of been to rebuild the towers just the way they were only a could hundred feet taller.The Freedom Tower is nice but the twin towers were NYC.

I was working at City Hall in NYC that morning as a Carpenters Apprentice.I went out for Coffee and saw the first building was already hit and People we’re saying a small planet crashed into the Building then I saw the 2nd one hit at that point everybody knew it was a Terrorist Attack and starting Scattering.My Brother is an Electrician who was working across the Street at the AMEX Building and saw people jumping out of the Towers.Me and a Coworker walked out of Manhattan over the 59th Street Bridge into Queens as all Subways and any other Transportation was down.Me and my Buddy still talk ever year on that day he’s been out of New York for 15 years.

Respectfully understood. I along with others here I'm sure would be all ears if you ever change your mind.

I was working at City Hall in NYC that morning as a Carpenters Apprentice.I went out for Coffee and saw the first building was already hit and People we’re saying a small planet crashed into the Building then I saw the 2nd one hit at that point everybody knew it was a Terrorist Attack and starting Scattering.My Brother is an Electrician who was working across the Street at the AMEX Building and saw people jumping out of the Towers.Me and a Coworker walked out of Manhattan over the 59th Street Bridge into Queens as all Subways and any other Transportation was down.Me and my Buddy still talk ever year on that day he’s been out of New York for 15 years.
Oh man. Only going on what I've read and watched that area seemed so full of life and optimism prior to 9/11.. tradesmen hooking up with office workers, free concerts behind the towers near the yachts, bulls bears people on wall street (seinfeld :D ) yankees championships :mad: I'm sure it's not and can't be the same again :(

Oh man. Only going on what I've read and watched that area seemed so full of life and optimism prior to 9/11.. tradesmen hooking up with office workers, free concerts behind the towers near the yachts, bulls bears people on wall street (seinfeld :D ) yankees championships :mad: I'm sure it's not and can't be the same again :(

Bill de Blasio and his ilk will ruin your dream.

No, not only will they ruin it, they will trample, beat and burn it down....

NY will most likely never recover to its former glory. It will soon become the center of the great divide, between sane and insane policy's. San Fransisco will be its twin on the other side of OUR country. So sad.

Thank you Democrats, Alphabet Soup "activists" and BLM for making this a reality.

And Portland, Fuck You!

Last edited:
Bill de Blasio and his ilk will ruin your dream.

No, not only will they ruin it, they will trample, beat and burn it down....

NY will most likely never recover to its former glory. It will soon become the center of the great divide, between sane and insane policy's. So sad.

Thank you Democrats, Alphabet Soup "activists" and BLM for making this a reality.
A damn shame, but you surly have that right