9/11/01...Where were you?

It is a shame and yet people will still vote for those ass clowns. People need to open their eyes and wake up.
And, even worse, on a federal level..
The dumbest cunt on the planet, just won her primary by an astonishing number. So, it's not just the NYC idiots, it's far more encompassing.
As far as I'm concerned, that place could be pushed into the East river, and not be missed.

And, even worse, on a federal level..
The dumbest cunt on the planet, just won her primary by an astonishing number. So, it's not just the NYC idiots, it's far more encompassing.
As far as I'm concerned, that place could be pushed into the East river, and not be missed.
The Hudson River would be far better . That would drown north Jersey

Jersey has always been the asshole of NY.........

Always puckered up about something and ALWAYS smells like ass.

Haven't been to that place in 15-16 years but f'd up is a word and half word for that state. Their stupid jughandle for left turns is mind boggling. Use to be a ton of them so don't know if they're still big on them.
Kind of like communist ny never realized right on red was a good idea after 20+ years of most of the country doing it. Even than the asswipes put up signs only at certain intersections with, "Right on red after stop" rather then like now only signs where its prohibited. How can so much stupid be congregated in just 2 states. CA is in a class by themselves.

Haven't been to that place in 15-16 years but f'd up is a word and half word for that state. Their stupid jughandle for left turns is mind boggling. Use to be a ton of them so don't know if they're still big on them.
Kind of like communist ny never realized right on red was a good idea after 20+ years of most of the country doing it. Even than the asswipes put up signs only at certain intersections with, "Right on red after stop" rather then like now only signs where its prohibited. How can so much stupid be congregated in just 2 states. CA is in a class by themselves.

"Right on red after stop" doesn't seem that hard to understand or comply with, why is there a problem with it?

Now, the rest of the BS NJ laws completely defy logic, but this particular one seems to be pretty straight forward, really, why the bitch?.

I dislike some traffic laws, too. Some are for a good reason, NJ drivers are idiots, ergo the "stupid" law.

Stop and then access, fool.

Last edited:
"Right on red after stop" doesn't seem that hard to understand or comply with, why is there a problem with it?

Now, the rest of the BS NJ laws completely defy logic, but this particular one seems to be pretty straight forward, really, why the bitch?.

I dislike some traffic laws, too. Some are for a good reason, NJ drivers are idiots, ergo the "stupid" law.

Stop and then access, fool.

Just think of all the millions ny spent making 1,000s of those signs and paying DOT to put them up and then taking them all done a few years later to put some up with the "No turn on red" Wouldn't it of made sense to do that first, all right turns legal except as posted.

Looks good on paper maybe but sucked in reality in my experience. All the money wasted when just a left turn lane like everybody else has would suffice. Plus the extra traffic light and those aren't cheap.

Maybe nj just has stupid politicians like ny with their own percentage of crazy drivers.

Site was down on the anniversary so here we are.. each year around this time I tend to take a deep dive on the topic & always come across new footage or stories. One interesting fact regarding all the dust upon collapse was when originally built the towers got an exemption from the normally required sprinkler system due in part to the massive reservoir of water that would have been needed at the time for one to function properly. So a compromise was reached where in lieu of the sprinkler system the towers would be built with double 5/8" sheetrock to extend the fire rating. So when you consider 220 acres of double sheet rocked walls pulverized at once it becomes clear where the majority of the dust came from.