87 WE4 in CT that someone needs to buy

Funny when BuickRob called and offered to come over with the cash, in fact 500 dollars more then I was asking I thought he was looking to check things out to see if he could come back and steal it...And he thought I was going to rip him off $500. Worked out well. I got to learn about a new type of car and met some nice people at the same time. I will say with all the car's I owned I've never met a more intense group of people. Enjoy you rides.

Steal your car??? What??? I never even talked to you on the phone, it was all email. Get your stories straight. You obviously led on multiple guys so the one you were worried about "stealing" your car wasn't me buddy. I certainly don't blame you for lining up as many buyers as you can though, people back out all the time.

I was offering you more incase you had a few people interested at $6,500.....you're paranoid :eek: Enjoy the Alfa.

Did you fix the rod bearing before selling?

i sold him a fan for this car.HE WAS A VERY NICE GUY!! NOT A SCAM ARTIST.

he also lives in the richest part of connecticut!!

i sold him a fan for this car.HE WAS A VERY NICE GUY!! NOT A SCAM ARTIST.

he also lives in the richest part of connecticut!!

Well he is obviously not a scammer if he did indeed sell the car locally and everything worked out. Just saying I got a weird vibe and didn't really know what was going on. Glad he sold it and got what he wanted. Never replied to any of my follow up emails where I was begging to set up a pickup date :biggrin: It was a good deal and if he is very wealthy I can see why my additional $500 wasn't going to make a difference:D

Well he is obviously not a scammer if he did indeed sell the car locally and everything worked out. Just saying I got a weird vibe and didn't really know what was going on. Glad he sold it and got what he wanted. Never replied to any of my follow up emails where I was begging to set up a pickup date :biggrin: It was a good deal and if he is very wealthy I can see why my additional $500 wasn't going to make a difference:D

he is a architect?? that is how he found the car from tony t he was desiging a house for him. don't really think the $6500 is going to change his lifestyle.

he is actually a good guy to know !!!

whoop de doo al capone lived in the richest part of chicago

Yup that doesn't mean Jack... I live in Medford in New Jersey which was ranked as the 3rd most desirable to live in the state. All that means is higher taxes.

Top that off with the fact he is a member of this site. You just don't do that to members. Play dumb wondering why people are so avid about these cars. I don't know why I'm getting so many calls... is this a good price? Alabama guy wanted to give me cash and I got scared because he didn't have a garage. Greedy is more like it, no other explanation. My mothers best friends uncle wants it so i'll have to pass on cash over what I was asking. YEAH>>> that happens. Like I said before not quality. There are way better cars to be had.

We had a set pick up date and I scheduled days off of work for this car. As a cop we just can't "Hey I'm not coming in today". He SWORE to me that the car was mine and that he was declining other offers. I said let me give you 4 G now and the remaining amount in a week or two. Nope wouldn't take it. That's when I knew this guy was full of it. I wonder how many people he lied to. Must be near 100.

100 wouldn't be suprising
i got the "im keeping it" line, was also ready to buy it same day i contacted him

Yeah I got the I'm keeping it line followed by a "you can have it" email 30 minutes later. That's why I found it odd.

I'd actually feel better at this point if he came out and said, "Yep, I was F'ing with each one of you just to have fun." At least it would have had a point if that was the case. :D I can take a joke but not unexplained wackyness:p

Car for sale?

I have been viewing this “Cars for sale” line for a few weeks. Don’t take this the wrong way:mad: , but is there a higher percentage here of deceiving, confusing, uptight and paranoid posts:confused: ? Or does it ever cool down to, honest, truthful, trusting, reality;) ?

Yeah I got the I'm keeping it line followed by a "you can have it" email 30 minutes later. That's why I found it odd.

I'd actually feel better at this point if he came out and said, "Yep, I was F'ing with each one of you just to have fun." At least it would have had a point if that was the case. :D I can take a joke but not unexplained wackyness:p

I wonder if he really did sell the car, and for how much... ?

:D

You guys are being a bunch of cry babies. The car was worth $8k all day long. He had many offers for more than he was asking on the first day he listed the car. If someone came over 10 minutes after he listed it with the $ in hand they would have got a great deal. The dents were not a problem for a dent repair company. For those of you who claimed promises. Lol. There is no promises in car sales. The only time a deal is done is when the 2 parties involve exchange the $ and title. I personally saw this car and the owner was a great guy. For those of you wondering he could probably care less about any amount of $ this car could have brought. I was at his house. Chances are he has more income in the last 10 years than everyone else combined on this thread in the last 10 years. No BS!. Move on people. There are plenty of deals out there.