87 Turbo T White w/black trim

somebody out there has got to want this car! It looks grrreat sitting next to a GN in the garage. Even looked good sitting next to the wife's C6. Call me with an offer, I need to sell it. I promise to get back to you if I don't answer and you leave a message. Shawn I know you've got a pocket full of $$$, give me a call and come get it!!!lol;) Jason

Jason,

Dont have the pockets full yet...I will call you tomorrow...we'll see what happens.

Shawn

Sounds good Shawn, come on down and we'll head south to Daytona and catch the 500 on Sunday! Jason

Here's a few more pics. These are the areas I have talked with a few of ya'll about. The worst and in most need of soon attention being inside the trunk, on the driver side. The bottom of the doors is surface rust, not too bad but trying to show you guy's everything. Dash pics of before and now show actual mileage, around 164k on chassis. thanks Jason

some more pics. No problems on pass side inside trunk area, just showing for reference.

free bump, and yes i'm still lurking!

Lurk on my friend, lurk on. It seems it will be here for you when you are ready and get everything together. Lots of lookers but no offers yet. Thanks for the support and bump---Jason:p

$12,000!!! Anybody??? Pics of underside coming as soon as I can find time to get it up on a lift somewhere. Thanks Jason

i'm still waiting on closing but interested, to make matters more complicated i f-d my wrist up bad and am out of work for 2 weeks. but it should give me time to sell the camaro.