87 Turbo T White w/black trim

j5ash

Putting the "Ol' Girl" up for sale. Wife bought it for me back in 2000. Know the previous owners, car has been garaged the majority of it's life. Always been in North Florida, South Georgia. Has around 163k miles, I'd have to do the math from the old dash plus the new one. NOT a show car by any means but a pretty clean driver. Has a few mods... stock 109 block .030 over, JE pistons on stock rods and crank (10/10), billet centers, ARP studs throughout, with all machine work done by Mike @ Wildcat Performance in Adel, Ga. Champion CNC series iron heads and ported intake, Comp 110/110 roller, with Harland Sharp rockers. Precision 70mm upper plenum, Accufab 70mm T/B , LS-1 maf with translator. T/E 60 turbo with smaller Garrett housing, CAS front mount, Poston headers, ATR 3" ss downpipe and full ss exhaust. SMC progressive alcohol kit. Transmission built by Dynotech Performance( N.J.) with Pro Torque 3200 stall converter. Just installed in the last couple of months custom GNX style dash, Eibach springs with new shocks and front brakes. New tires installed about 2 weeks ago. Paint is about 6 years old and not the best, but still looks good. Car has never been wrecked. Interior was changed from column shift to console with parts from a totaled GN, if anyone picks up on the grey and black door panels instead of solid grey. I do still have the bench seat and original door panels. Seats are from APC racing and match up nicely in color. Wheels are Weld draglites, 15x8 and 15x6 and I have matching set with slicks. Car runs out great 11.20 @ 120 on 93 and alky in the South GA heat. Thats about all I can think of, I'll post more pics below. Putting it out there for $12,900. Ya'll know what it cost to build, send me some reasonable offers. Bad as I hate it, I have to sell it. CRAZY Railroad hours, call and leave message, I'll get back ASAP to questions. Thanks Jason 912-670-1518 Waycross Ga :cool:

thanks it's a Nissan color(paint code QA1 if I remember right), a lot whiter and brighter than stock. This is our 2nd of 3 turbo buicks, others were GNs. I know I'll regret selling this one just as I do the others!

Very nice looking car, and priced right.

Good luck on the sale, and hope to see you back one day afterwards...

Mike

Yes the dash is from Postons. Just changed the gauge locations to look like the one gnxdash used to sell.

I can vouche for this car. It's clean and fast. It made me spend a lot of money on my '03 cobra to try and keep up.

Those seats look great....Sorry you have to sell, but you helped me make up my mind on my new a$$ cushions.

TT for the sale!