87 Turbo T White w/black trim

Thanks for the compliments guys! Ya'll have got me thinking twice about selling it. I still need to though. Somebody out there has to got to have a friend that needs this car!!! Thanks for the help. Jason :D

SSPDFREEK,

These white cars look awesome. I am sure you will not be disappointed later on. It surely looks like a nice deal.

Which way are you going home? If you head east to I95, you will be within 5 minutes of my house. Stop by and show it off...

Mike

if it falls through let me know i'll drive down if i have to . i go to closing in 2.5 weeks , i know the regret of selling my buick , got rid of the woman , need my new love. it would be in good hands here used to build 9 sec. cars, i know when i sold mine i screened the buyers haha. email sent

Mike, might be headed to Bruns. tomorrow, check PM box. Jason

I saw the car today, Jason was in my area and stopped by. This is a very respectible car. Jason is a very straight up person to top it all off.

The car has a few spots that need attention, but he will gladly show you. they are minor and not seen at all, unless looking very close. The motor machine work was done by Mike Luciera at Wildcat in Valdosta, who has an excellant reputation for Buick motors. He is extremely knowledgable and thorough. Details is the name of his game...

But I will admit... I am hoping Jason will decide to keep the car. I know he is torn about it. The car looks very good, and if it does sell, someone will have a nice ride. Like every car, I am sure there will be small things that will need to be done to meets an owners expectations. Jason will tell you himself, it is not perfect, but it is not priced that way either.

Jason, it was great to meet you today. Definately stay in touch.

Mike

Financing fell thru, found a BS company on my credit report, i'll be calling them first thing monday morn. could take a month or so to get them off my report. If you can sell it, do it. I'll be reapplying when the mess is straightened out and if you still have it, i could be knocking on your door! I even have a credit report "watcher" i pay every month. I'll be calling them too.

Financing fell thru, found a BS company on my credit report, i'll be calling them first thing monday morn. could take a month or so to get them off my report. If you can sell it, do it. I'll be reapplying when the mess is straightened out and if you still have it, i could be knocking on your door! I even have a credit report "watcher" i pay every month. I'll be calling them too.

Sorry to hear sspdfreek, hope you can get it straightened out. Stay in touch and good luck with it. Jason

Sorry to hear sspdfreek, hope you can get it straightened out. Stay in touch and good luck with it. Jason

J A S O N T H I S I S G O D S P E A K I N G - K E E P T H E C A R !

I A M U S I N G B E A M E R S L O G I N , S I N C E I D O N ' T H A V E O N E . I D O N O T H A V E E M A I L Y E T T O C R E A T E A U S E R A C C O U N T .

if it falls through let me know i'll drive down if i have to . i go to closing in 2.5 weeks , i know the regret of selling my buick , got rid of the woman , need my new love. it would be in good hands here used to build 9 sec. cars, i know when i sold mine i screened the buyers haha. email sent

Twistedt looks like it may have fell through. Fly into Jacksonville, Florida. I'll meet you there with a full tank of gas (and alky:biggrin: ), drive her home and try not to pick on the Vettes and Vipers!!! Jason

I A M U S I N G B E A M E R S L O G I N , S I N C E I D O N ' T H A V E O N E . I D O N O T H A V E E M A I L Y E T T O C R E A T E A U S E R A C C O U N T .

Just kidding all. ;) It was really me... ;)

I just thought it could be funny, and truely an omen Jason...

Mike

HAHAHAHA lmao, I'm hearing voices!!!

Mike, already lining up friends for watersanding party for the paint job I told you about. You and 3 others riding my *ss to just keep it! Trying to talk my buddy Ray out of that 67/76r. It's like an addiction, just can't give it up! Jason

Mike, already lining up friends for watersanding party for the paint job I told you about. You and 3 others riding my *ss to just keep it! Trying to talk my buddy Ray out of that 67/76r. It's like an addiction, just can't give it up! Jason

Shall I bring beer? :confused:

Your turbo is sweet enough, just add some fuel and hit the 10's !!!

You game to go up to Jackson, SC some time in the next 2 months? My buddy up in Rincon is getting ready for a run up there. I do not think it would be a problem in the 10's there...

Mike

Yeah man, have several guys around here needing a race trip somewhere. If the T is gone I'll use the wife's TBSS to haul one of the cars, then unhook and run it!!! SHHH --- can't tell her though.:rolleyes:

I saw this car in person

Car is awesome, wish I could buy it. I called you that sun night you were at ruby tuesdays. Just keep the car and take care of it. Ill buy it down the road......Car is awesome and as many as you see stolen or parted out on here, they will just get more and more rare. I know about railroad hours. I still have your number and will call you later.

Still available! Waiting on a respectable offer. Jason @ 912-670-1518 I might take it, you won't know unless you ask. Thanks:cool: