'87 Limited Vs. CTS-V Caddy

I believe that's Gene Griffith in Fort Worth as that looks like Kennedale? Gene had a 67/68 twin turbo camaro that made 1800hp on 2 88's back in 2002-2003. I wanted that car bad (the camaro).

He got away from racing and a friend of a friend told me about his new caddy hobby a few months back.

We've got a 6.913 posted over on CadilladForums.Com as an 1/8 mile time during a 1/4 mile run by Cbloveday, a friend of mine back in IL. I believe that he ran a 10.7 something in the 1/4, and he is so far the quickest that we have posted amongst members over there. We know that there are at least 4 others in the 10's. Fastlane, Kenny Kaboom, and 2 others that I don't remember the names of. Gene Griffith might be one of the other names. We are sure that there are others that are not on the forums.

Very nice Caddy! There is an older guy I work with who is going to be taking his CTS-V to Lingenfelter sometime soon. Should be pretty quick! Here is a look at his garage.

P8090328.jpg

FWIW & IMHO, there's another top name Caddy builder right there in your home state by the name Jesse Bubb in Warsaw, Ind. Business name of Wait4Me, I believe. Top name builder and world renown for his building and tuning skills with the Caddies, Fords, and I don't know what else. He's got some serious street cars running around on the East Coast with close to 700 RWHP and / or RWTQ.

FWIW & IMHO, there's another top name Caddy builder right there in your home state by the name Jesse Bubb in Warsaw, Ind. Business name of Wait4Me, I believe. Top name builder and world renown for his building and tuning skills with the Caddies, Fords, and I don't know what else. He's got some serious street cars running around on the East Coast with close to 700 RWHP and / or RWTQ.

Hmm, I'll let Marshall know this. Maybe he will take it to that guy instead...it's worth letting him know anyway.

Gary I have seen you over at the caddy forums. I have the caddy that ran 10.50. I should have mine at the track after I get back from bowling green. Should be in the 9's by then. Oh I go by 600+cts-v.