87 Limited T-type Black w/chrome trim $4500 OBO

dnthmn87

My Dad bought this car from the original owner in 2005. It was completely bone stock when we got it with 130,000 miles. It now has 193,000. Its decent for its age and mileage but isn't a show car. I pretty much used it for a daily driver off and on. The current set up is TA-49 turbo, recently rebuilt transmission with full transgo shift kit, new stock stall converter, front mount intercooler, RJC boost controller, RJC power plate, Kenne Bell Air filter, 208/208 cam and matching springs, red armstrong chip, double roller timing chain, Walbro GSS340 fuel pump, and an old adjustable fuel pressure reg. Everything else is pretty much stock; heads, block, brakes etc.
Things to note; 6-way power seat(driver) passenger seat reclines, new headliner, but didn't recover visors, seats need recovering and new foam, mainly the bottoms of front seats, old style knock detector still functions, had a GNX dash when we got it so the mileage shown on cluster doesn't reflect actual mileage, we sold GNX dash, was repainted a few years back but was a $1500 paint job, just a decent enough until a real paint job could be done, missing AC lines and condensor. I had plans to hang on to it and slowly bring it back to life, just don't think I'll be able to do it how i'd want to soon enough, gotta finish college. No check engine lights are on, runs good. Ran a 13.63 @100 in vegas(2000 ft elevation) back in 2006 with stock turbo and intercooler. Recently pushed 390 ft lbs of torque on dyno with alky and 19lbs of boost with current setup. I removed alky for another project. Fastest response would be call or text 801-687-7442, but I will try to check this thread daily so responses can be seen by everyone looking. Email is dnthmn87@gmail.com let me know any questions. asking $4500 OBO, all REASONABLE offers will be considered. Car is located in Utah near Salt Lake City.

Attachments

• LIMITED FOR SALE 001.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 539
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 002.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 002.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 544
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 003.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 003.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 566
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 004.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 004.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 578
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 005.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 005.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 529
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 006.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 006.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 510
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 007.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 007.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 501
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 009.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 009.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 503
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 010.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 010.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 522
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 011.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 011.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 477
More Pics

Attachments

• LIMITED FOR SALE 012.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 012.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 229
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 013.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 013.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 220
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 014.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 014.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 215
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 015.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 015.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 227
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 018.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 018.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 209
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 020.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 020.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 209
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 021.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 021.jpg
    1,005.3 KB · Views: 206
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 023.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 023.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 221
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 024.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 024.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 208
  • LIMITED FOR SALE 025.jpg
    LIMITED FOR SALE 025.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 195
Rare color combo.....wish you were not half way across the country!!

That's a nicely optioned car. Tan interiors are probably one of the rarest "options" on these cars. That can work for and against you. Good luck with the sale.

Contact Brian from Gbodyparts, He has a special thing for Tan Leather, and also likes his wh1's. Might be interested worth shooting him a call / PM

Would you be willing to consider a trade? I have a motorcycle for sale. The pics are posted here on the forum, I believe on pg 3 of the non-Buick vehicles for sale. It is a 2004 Honda CBR 600RR, Candy Tahitian Blue. It has low miles and is in excellent condition. Thanks for your time.

is there any rust ? how are the bumper fillers? you have the center caps original radio? is there any extras that come with it? 4000 buy it?

I've got a local interested buyer whose rounding up the cash, would have to pass on the trade, a bike is tempting tho. Thanks for the comments, I didn't know it'd strike so much interest! It'd probably make it to Cali, I drove it a few thousand miles last year, and put new plugs and wires, fuel pump and filter, double roller chain, coil pack and ignition module on it in the last year. Some of those parts were good used from fellow Turbo Buick members. I'll keep y'all posted on the local sale.

I'm right around the corner from you... cash ready to roll. You have the clear title in hand?
Lemme know :) I sent an email to your gmail account with my contact info.
Nate In Salt Lake

The first buyer came through today. Sold to the guy who was at my house within an hour and a half of me posting this thread! Thanks for looking

My Dad bought this car from the original owner in 2005. It was completely bone stock when we got it with 130,000 miles. It now has 193,000. Its decent for its age and mileage but isn't a show car. I pretty much used it for a daily driver off and on. The current set up is TA-49 turbo, recently rebuilt transmission with full transgo shift kit, new stock stall converter, front mount intercooler, RJC boost controller, RJC power plate, Kenne Bell Air filter, 208/208 cam and matching springs, red armstrong chip, double roller timing chain, Walbro GSS340 fuel pump, and an old adjustable fuel pressure reg. Everything else is pretty much stock; heads, block, brakes etc.
Things to note; 6-way power seat(driver) passenger seat reclines, new headliner, but didn't recover visors, seats need recovering and new foam, mainly the bottoms of front seats, old style knock detector still functions, had a GNX dash when we got it so the mileage shown on cluster doesn't reflect actual mileage, we sold GNX dash, was repainted a few years back but was a $1500 paint job, just a decent enough until a real paint job could be done, missing AC lines and condensor. I had plans to hang on to it and slowly bring it back to life, just don't think I'll be able to do it how i'd want to soon enough, gotta finish college. No check engine lights are on, runs good. Ran a 13.63 @100 in vegas(2000 ft elevation) back in 2006 with stock turbo and intercooler. Recently pushed 390 ft lbs of torque on dyno with alky and 19lbs of boost with current setup. I removed alky for another project. Fastest response would be call or text 801-687-7442, but I will try to check this thread daily so responses can be seen by everyone looking. Email is dnthmn87@gmail.com let me know any questions. asking $4500 OBO, all REASONABLE offers will be considered. Car is located in Utah near Salt Lake City.

trade me

Attachments

• benz4.jpg
    benz4.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 43