87 Grand National

Not sold yet. I looks as though only the original purchaser can use the warranty:

WARRANTY: All Performance Automotive and Transmission Center transmissions and converters are warranted for six (6) months from the date on the invoice. This is the date of purchase. During this period Performance Automotive and Transmission Center will repair at its option any transmission we determine to have failed due to defective materials or workmanship. The only exception to this is the MegaRaptor-1 and Bionic MegaRaptor torque converters have a two year defect warranty on materials and workmanship. All parts orders have a 30-day defect warranty. These limited warranties shall only cover the original purchaser. Any disassembly of the item without prior approval from Performance Automotive and Transmission Center will result in immediate termination of the warranty and will result in forfeiture of all rights of the customer under the warranty. We do our own warranty work. Taking the transmission apart or removing the pan will void your warranty. If you have a problem call 1-888-877-1008.

THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:

1. Transmission case breakage for any reason what so ever.
2. Planetary gear, shaft, drum or case breakage due to tire shake or misuse.
3. Pump and torque converter damage due to improper installation.
4. Transmission and converter failure due to improper installation or maintenance, failure to provide adequate cooling, not maintaining proper fluid level, misuse, abuse, wreck, unauthorized repairs, removal and replacement costs, shipping costs, transmission fluid, damage to related parts, costs incurred due to vehicle downtime, normal wear and tear or water damage.
5. Transmission failure due to breakage or misuse of other components such as but not limited to drive shaft, excessive use of nitrous or torque converters not supplied by us.
6. Transmissions that are used without a transmission cooler in the radiator.
7. Any and all incidental, consequential, property or personal damages what so ever.
8. Stuck valves caused by debris from a previous transmission failure.

Not sold yet. I looks as though only the original purchaser can use the warranty:

WARRANTY: All Performance Automotive and Transmission Center transmissions and converters are warranted for six (6) months from the date on the invoice. This is the date of purchase. During this period Performance Automotive and Transmission Center will repair at its option any transmission we determine to have failed due to defective materials or workmanship. The only exception to this is the MegaRaptor-1 and Bionic MegaRaptor torque converters have a two year defect warranty on materials and workmanship. All parts orders have a 30-day defect warranty. These limited warranties shall only cover the original purchaser. Any disassembly of the item without prior approval from Performance Automotive and Transmission Center will result in immediate termination of the warranty and will result in forfeiture of all rights of the customer under the warranty. We do our own warranty work. Taking the transmission apart or removing the pan will void your warranty. If you have a problem call 1-888-877-1008.

THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:

1. Transmission case breakage for any reason what so ever.
2. Planetary gear, shaft, drum or case breakage due to tire shake or misuse.
3. Pump and torque converter damage due to improper installation.
4. Transmission and converter failure due to improper installation or maintenance, failure to provide adequate cooling, not maintaining proper fluid level, misuse, abuse, wreck, unauthorized repairs, removal and replacement costs, shipping costs, transmission fluid, damage to related parts, costs incurred due to vehicle downtime, normal wear and tear or water damage.
5. Transmission failure due to breakage or misuse of other components such as but not limited to drive shaft, excessive use of nitrous or torque converters not supplied by us.
6. Transmissions that are used without a transmission cooler in the radiator.
7. Any and all incidental, consequential, property or personal damages what so ever.
8. Stuck valves caused by debris from a previous transmission failure.

Do you have a email becuase I posted this on a wichitaracing.com board and they are going crazy for contact info.

I made a few more adjustments and it works better, not perfect yet. I have it on Cars.com for $15,000. It's worth much more then $10,000. I really didn't want to raise the price for the initial amount, but the bluebook for a fair car is well over $10,000, and this car is much more then fair.

Condition Value

Excellent $18,805

Good $17,440

Fair $15,635

the only thing that matters is if you find someone to pay your price---it is highly suspect when you drive a car with the wrong trans cable(after paying a ridiculous price to the company that did it)--if a cable is even adjusted wrong you can waste the intermediate band in about 30 seconds--- if the trans people at raptor did away with the stock valve body--thats a huge problem---the best tranny is a stock tranny with only an art carr valve body kit for shifting hard and precise --doesnt matter what your car has in it --it the tranny dont work --the party is over

still interested @ $10,000. You can call me at 260-726-5214 if you don't get car sold.Ask for Howard

OK, I will sell it for $11,000 firm. I went and bought a BMW M3. It was just time to move on. I really like my GN, but my wife is scared to drive in it, and the police watch me all the time, although I have never got a ticket for anything.

My problem was I had the modify bug, and just kept putting more and more money into the car and never being content. I worked on the car almost every weekend, to the point where I never drove it. Very sad. I needed something I could be content with where I did not feel the need to always modify more and more. I bought a BMW M3 that is in show room condition that my family feels comfortable driving with me. The GN is so fast my wife would not even get in the car.

Like it or not here is what I got:

Attachments

• 3460220_1.jpg
    3460220_1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 184
Would you trade for my 01 f4i with mods, and an 84 gn that is a fixer upper, with mods, but has some issue with power???? Just curious.

Willing to trade for anything? Ill throw in a little cash as well, and I also have a new lamborghini Tonino Junior Watch. =-)

what about the bike, and cash? I could sell the car lol You're car may have a few problems, but its light years ahead of what i have now, and that what I want.