87' Grand National Tucson, AZ

slaytera666

Old Man
Looking at any interest in my 87 GN. I don't want to sell it but I am looking to put alot down on an 08' Corvette. I can't argue with a 430hp LS3. I have had it less than a year and put less than a thousand miles on it since I bought it. It is very, very clean inside and out. No rust at all. It runs and shifts great. I'm looking for $13,000 but I am pretty flexible on price.

Please email me at slaytera666@hotmail.com if interested. Serious buyers only.

2540494_2_full.jpg

2540494_3_full.jpg

2540494_4_full.jpg

2540494_5_full.jpg

2540494_6_full.jpg

2540494_7_full.jpg

2540494_9_full.jpg

The odometer say 36xxx, so 136k. The car seriously does not reflect it though. It is a solid roof, and I have a clear title in hand. The car is dead stock aside from a K&N filter (I have the stock air assembly. The car drives and performs great, A/C works. The car looks exactly as it does in the pictures.

I bought the car from Avid Autosports last December. They have a pretty extensive inspection process for all their cars and I got a clear Carfax report before I bought it.

It does need new speakers up front, driver/passenger seatbelt guides, and a new shifter handle (the one it has works fine, it's just loose). Overall, the car is super clean and drives awesome.

I will have some links to high resolution pictures up tomorrow along with the VIN and the CARFAX report.

Wow! what a nice car.If my stang was sold,this car would be in route to Alabama!

Pics of the engine bay,trunk,and underneath the car would help the sale,IMO.:cool:

More pictures

Can you get some pics of the Underhood and the underside of the doors and chassis if possible.

i was told he is deployed and is still for sale. there is a guy local that is trying to get in contact with him and have me look at this car for him

brent

This car seems to have had very good care for the miles. Car looks awesome in the pics.

Bryan

brent, when do you plan on going to take a look at the car? id like to go with you. im really interested in this car and im trying to decide if im going to further pursue getting a loan and try to buy this car:biggrin: or save up some cash and buy a 'busa.

yes!!!!!!!! only 5,003 post behind you

buickbert

brent, when do you plan on going to take a look at the car? id like to go with you. im really interested in this car and im trying to decide if im going to further pursue getting a loan and try to buy this car:biggrin: or save up some cash and buy a 'busa.

yes!!!!!!!! only 5,003 post behind you

buickbert

TurboCivic wants me to go look at it with him. he is interested in buying it as well. If you guys set something up let me know and i will go with you or when TurboCivic Calls me i can call you as well. As of right now im not sure if anyone can get ahold of the owner.

Right. My deployment got extended and I will not be home until March-ish. I have a friend watching the car but he is about ready to leave too.