87 gn wrapped around a phone pole literally !!!!!!! Whole car gonna be in pieces

How about a pair of seatbelt anchor bolts? I'm talking about the upper ones that hold the front seatbelts to the tops of the B-pillars. They are about 1-3/4" long, have a 1" shank, and are about 1/2" diameter. If you have a pair with clean threads and clean torx head, shoot me a price shipped to 46375.

Thanks,

Do you still have the instrument panel bezel? I also need the pass sides pillar trim and the small piece of trim that goes below the a pillar beside the dash on drivers side. If this does not make sense please let me know. I also may need the chrome trim piece that snaps into dash above glove box.
Thanks, Rick

did you sell the floormats? Are they original GM logo and black? If so, how much shipped to PA 18940 with paypal?

How much for the little plastic pillars just in front of the windshield that squirt the washer fluid on the glass?

Do you have the small heat shield that is under the turbo that protects the air breather that is in the front of the passenger valve cover. Also do you have the front original speakers?

Thanks

I have sent you PM's and you are not answering and i can see you have been on since i sent them. You have had my money order for 3 weeks and i have no part and no more correspondence from you. Tried to handle this privately but you wont answer. You know im in a jam and need this asap.

I have sent you PM's and you are not answering and i can see you have been on since i sent them. You have had my money order for 3 weeks and i have no part and no more correspondence from you. Tried to handle this privately but you wont answer. You know im in a jam and need this asap.[/QUOTE

Irv i didnt have power at my shop for over a week due to the storm. The week we had power back landlord had me running around because the sprinkler system went down and fire dept was there and other issues related to the building. So im finally getting back to normal life this week. Sorry about not pming back but a lot of times my phone is just logged on here. Pm your address to me again because i have been looking for it for 2 days. Sorry but life has been little hectic around here kinda like if a hurricane ripped through your town.

Funny, my address should be on that envelope i mailed you the MO in(well the one my wife sent out), plus an hour and a half after i have to make a distasteful post in your thread you respond. Too bad you couldnt do that for PM's. I understand your hardships, having been thru a few hurricanes since living here. But when you dont respond to someone who sent you money they get worried and a little upset. I will PM you my address.

your pm box is full so ill just post here
im looking for a few parts for my 86 t-type

1. vaccum brake set up
2. ac delete panel
3. radiator core support BUSHINGS in decent condition with the metal washer pieces(the ones that go in between the frame and core support)

please give me a price shipped to 94577