87 gn wrapped around a phone pole literally !!!!!!! Whole car gonna be in pieces

Hi I am interested in the center console with shifter. also the spoiler. You can PM the prices please ..
Thanks Reggie

Hey James I am looking for a shifter plate would you have one? Or how much for the console if you still have it please let me know thanks George.

how much for 1 gn center cap shipped to fl.33463
do you have the trishield center caps friend of mines needs 3.

sorry to hear that. any chance you have the owners manual, spare tire jack? willing to sell?

rear half of car absolutely positively no rot anywhere !!!!!! $500 you pick it up

franiegnpic001.jpg

franiegnpic002.jpg

franiegnpic003.jpg

franiegnpic004.jpg

concert sound lower door panels $175
franiegnpic006.jpg

upper door panels $200 sold WITHOUT CHROME STRIPS/ ESCUTCHEONS !!!!! escutcheons $75 each
franiegnpic007.jpg

seats are being sold as a complete set $700 with manual seat track. here is a pic of the back seat which i didnt have up before
franiegnpic008.jpg

gn wheels with center caps $550 either with or without tires either way same price.tires will be pulled off soon once i can make time to get them to the tire shop
franiegnpic010.jpg

franiegnpic009.jpg

wheels need to be cleaned but otherwise not rusty or pitted like they typically are !!!
franiegnpic011.jpg

dash plaque probably the best one i ever had $150
franiegnpic016.jpg

horn cap was nos but used i still have the gm box $100
franiegnpic017.jpg

need the dash wiring with the fuse box and also a price on the steering column.
thanks

Need a price for the front interior garnish molding (metal trim piece that goes above the windshield and holds up the headliner). This assumes the piece is in very good condition (i.e. no holes, scratches, chips, etc.).

Shipped to 46375.

Thanks,