87 gn wrapped around a phone pole literally !!!!!!! Whole car gonna be in pieces

If you decide to break up the set, I would like the upper portion of the rear seat if there's no tears. 28117

Looking for:
good headliner
drivers and passengers window weatherstripping/gaskets
astroroof weatherstripping/gaskets
good carpet
drivers side seat cover
2 good wheels, no tires unless they're dr's
rear fillers
e brake release
good floor mat set
good hood struts
good hood release, under hood component
driveshaft loop
good complete steering wheel
good vss
dual fan setup for PTE FMIC
shocks/springs - what do you have?

I realize some of these parts are not available on this car but it looks like you have more parts available other than this car, so I'm just shooting out my wish list.

Thanks for any help!

ayottedrums@yahoo.com

Do you have the plastic pannels that go on the sides of the rear seat bottom? If you do how much shipped to Corning,NY 14830

Car is now here and right now almost all the interior is stripped out and the scrap metal was pulled off the nose of the car.

Get your orders in

I am looking for pats even if they aw not in good shape. I a just sending it back to the insurance company but ant my aftermRket parts. I need a stock turbo, Downpipe, Intercooler, air piping and intercoolr piping, torque converter, upper plenun, distribution vacuum block, throttle body, cooling fan

I am looking for pats even if they aw not in good shape. I a just sending it back to the insurance company but ant my aftermRket parts. I need a stock turbo, Downpipe, Intercooler, air piping and intercoolr piping, torque converter, upper plenun, distribution vacuum block, throttle body, cooling fan

call me tomorrow to discuss and ill see if i can help you out.