87 gn wrapped around a phone pole literally !!!!!!! Whole car gonna be in pieces

Still waiting for an answer that was posted on thread #37 and here it is again:
Is there any damage to the driver door? If all is okay, how much for the driver door, ship to SC 29605? Thanks

Still waiting for an answer that was posted on thread #37 and here it is again:
Is there any damage to the driver door? If all is okay, how much for the driver door, ship to SC 29605? Thanks

I normally get $500 a door up here in the northeast. This door has a tiny / minor spot of contact with the door therefore i would call this a $400 door ! Shipping is super expensive a lot of people dont realize this. I shipped a bare block to maryland $130 in feb. I was gonna ship a moonroof inner pan to boston 2 hour ride they wanted $75.

So with that in mind guessing shipping this door at $200 plus $400 i want for it . So $600 shipped is probably about what it will cost you. You live in the south you should be able to find some down there? I have had 3 pairs imported from SC in the last 1 1/2 years

I do appreciate the honest of the cost from your location to my location, and that I might be better off going to locate a driver side door in my location. I will try looking for a driver door in my area. Thanks Again.

I normally get $500 a door up here in the northeast. This door has a tiny / minor spot of contact with the door therefore i would call this a $400 door ! Shipping is super expensive a lot of people dont realize this. I shipped a bare block to maryland $130 in feb. I was gonna ship a moonroof inner pan to boston 2 hour ride they wanted $75.

So with that in mind guessing shipping this door at $200 plus $400 i want for it . So $600 shipped is probably about what it will cost you. You live in the south you should be able to find some down there? I have had 3 pairs imported from SC in the last 1 1/2 years

seats are only going to be sold as a set!!! Fronts and rears. With the power seat track stuff $900 with a manual seat track $700. Last time i mailed a complete set of seats it was to arkansas and it was $200 shipping
i can't see any photo's for some reason,are they 60/40 gray cloth?

photobucket put my normal account on timeout due to many pics so when that account comes back on these pics will be doubles i apologize in advance

frank001-2.jpg

frank002-2.jpg

frank003-2.jpg

frank004-2.jpg

frank007-2.jpg

frank009-2.jpg

frank008-2.jpg

frank006-2.jpg

frank005-2.jpg

frank021-2.jpg

gn wheels set of 4 with the center caps $550
rear spoiler all 5 pieces $250
8.5 posi rear 3.42 ratio $900
seats complete set ONLY !!!! no rips !!! with manual seat track $700 with the power seat track and everything needed for it $900. seat covers not forsale unless you buy the seats
door panels upper without trim/escutcheons $200pair
doorpanel escutcheons/chrome strips $75 EACH
real deal gn trunklid without a speck of rust $250 SPOILER NOT INCLUDED
taillights $100 each
gn dash plaque $150
horn cap which was nos and the guy still has the box with the original horn cap in it,good cap $100 cap with broken ring but otherwise complete with trishield emblem $50
sending unit in the tank $100
gauge cluster $100
concert sound lower door panels $150
complete set of gn seatbelts $150
doors $400 each NOT ROTTED BUT MINOR ISSUE ON EACH and i do mean minor !!! i would use them
rear bumper $150
side windows $100 pair
more stuff available including everything smashed off the front of this one i have had many of these cars so just ask !!!! 203 213 9126 call / text pm / email me ttaowner@yahoo.com