87 gn with 12000 miles for 12,000

Pos

That car was on Ebay about 2 months ago. It was sold by Ricks Used Auto in Torrington Ct(a junkyard). It was missrepresented in the auction to. It is a POS!!!!! It was sold for about 5k. Ask Bison about it. We looked at it over the summer. It was so bad I wouldn't even make him an offer. The metal above the passenger quarter window was crushed down about 2", it wouldn' run,it looked like a family of possoms lived under the hood. The rims were shot, lots of rust on the frame,needed exhaust, inside of doors were rusted by the hinges,in general a complete restoration would be in order. Stay far away from this one guys.

Just delete this post completely - it would of saved me about 10 minutes of life that I won't get back....

:wink:

Happy New Year!

Dave

That car was on Ebay about 2 months ago. It was sold by Ricks Used Auto in Torrington Ct(a junkyard). It was missrepresented in the auction to. It is a POS!!!!! It was sold for about 5k. Ask Bison about it. We looked at it over the summer. It was so bad I wouldn't even make him an offer. The metal above the passenger quarter window was crushed down about 2", it wouldn' run,it looked like a family of possoms lived under the hood. The rims were shot, lots of rust on the frame,needed exhaust, inside of doors were rusted by the hinges,in general a complete restoration would be in order. Stay far away from this one guys.

No $hit. I thought i rec'd that car. I offered the guy $3500 for it. It is way worse than in the pics. If that really is the same car it had the following issues on inspection:
Passenger door rot
right floor rotted behind driver seat
Under car was a scaly mess
Grille was broke
It ran like crap too
Car was involved in at least 2 collisions from the dents and body work it had
One of the rims was curbed hard (i think it was the right rear).
The only part of the car that would have cleaned up was the interior.
The rest of it was a POS!

Just because the odometer only reads 5 digits doesn't mean it's not rolled over. My money says it has at least 212,000 miles on it, if not 312,000 miles.

This Car Was On Craigs List In Midland And It Could Have Been Bought For 6500.00 The Car Is A Rust Bucket Its Now In Houston Area The Car Has Issues With The Way It Runs And The A/c Blower Runs For Only A Few Min. And Then Kicks Off From The Pics Ive Seen Of The Car The Door Bottoms Are Bad And Has Bad Rust Around The Hinges Of The Doors It Would Make A Great Parts Car And The Mileage Is A Big ? Mark

Um damn my car has 113k on it and i think is in better shape than that i wouldn't pay the guy what i payed for mine not running 2 years ago that is a total pos

Watch out guys he is gonna tell you all to go **** yourself like he did me for questioning his car on pages 1 and 2.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

What an ass hat, maybe he needs reported to Ebay:eek:

Was there last year man what a great day burnouts every where even caught a GN at a gas station

i was in Rio Grande in 2007 to bury my sister. We needed a little relief after that so went the next day. Never saw a single TR. Was a nice show. Bit bigger than here in Bird City. Lot smaller than Hot August Nights in Reno when I lived there.