87 gn with 12000 miles for 12,000

99 z28

the car runs and drives needs headliner fixed and repainted thats all in texas 432 631 6895 bobby in odessa tx are will trade for a 1967 camaro 12,000 miles
the title shows 166 miles on it

i will post pics tomorrow i have the car way should i lie about what i have

I am not accusing you of lying, I have been in this game for over 20 years and if it sounds to good to be true it usually is..............

just post the pics then we will see ok, lighten up:cool:

gn

i bought the car from an old lady she said they bought the car new than they parked in under there car port her husband died so she sold me the car so think what u want if u do not want to buy than keep u mouth shut and mind ur own stuff i need to sale from lay off

i bought the car from an old lady she said they bought the car new than they parked in under there car port her husband died so she sold me the car so think what u want if u do not want to buy than keep u mouth shut and mind ur own stuff i need to sale from lay off

Nice post:rolleyes: you are a little defensive for 4 posts. If it is legit why get so mad?

Might want to include the vin number for us to run to varify the miles.

BW

Need Info

Send me the VIN# and a picture of the car, interior, under hood, and under carriage. If it is what I am looking for I will see you on Monday with CASH a couple friends and a car hauler. Thanks,:)

Mine only has 49k and the headliner fell. I would say time kills it more than miles. The factory paint was cracked to hell on mine in 92 when it had 25k. So if it's original paint I wouldn't doubt it sucks.

gn

the vin to the car is 1g4gj1178hp465279 the owner was warro michael
2 sunrise circle wallingford ct it was purched 7-20-1988

I definitely agree that there is no reason to be so defensive. It was brought upon yourself with such a vague description. It may end up being a great car but people have to look out for themselves and ask questions if they are not answered in the post. Good luck with the sale and I hope to see some pics.

The OP is right and y'all are wrong. In the 4th post JOHNDEEREGN essentially calls the man a liar. When I read it, I thought it was a little harsh. I don't care how long you've "been in this game" I was in this game when you were ****ting yellow and I don't call a man a liar until he deserves to be called a liar. You can ask for more info without ruining his ad.

Internet know-it-all's piss me off.:mad:

I ran the carfax and the owner is right.The car was purchased in Wallington,CT 7/20/1988,and updated or title issued 5/8/2007 also in Wallington,CT.

The OP is right and y'all are wrong. In the 4th post JOHNDEEREGN essentially calls the man a liar. When I read it, I thought it was a little harsh. I don't care how long you've "been in this game" I was in this game when you were ****ting yellow and I don't call a man a liar until he deserves to be called a liar. You can ask for more info without ruining his ad.

Internet know-it-all's piss me off.:mad:

OK MR 7 posts:rolleyes: I CALLED NO ONE A LIAR :cool:

A true 12,000 mile car for $12,000 dollars is Too Good to be True.

If it is a True 12,000 mile car, and looks and drives the part I will be there NEXT WEEK with a $1000 bonus for him for being such a nice Buick brother and selling it for such a great deal.