87 gn spits under load

dgreen

basicly stock 87 gn 88,000 miles under heavy boost spits.boost is set at 16 psi,good fuel (vp c12) it does have an 02 sensor code. can that cause it to spit?fuel pressure is set at 40 psi . Any help? Thanks

Try another sensor for sure the vp gas will kill a sensor in a hurry. Did you notice it before the gas change or after?
If your stuff is stock you shouldn't need c-12 at that level 93 or 100 at the most should be all you need at the boost level your at, your wasting gas octane, better cut it with some 89 or 93.

Try another sensor for sure the vp gas will kill a sensor in a hurry. Did you notice it before the gas change or after?
If your stuff is stock you shouldn't need c-12 at that level 93 or 100 at the most should be all you need at the boost level your at, your wasting gas octane, better cut it with some 89 or 93.
Thanks alot i'll give it a try. ive used the c12 before with no problems. i drove car this afternoon still did it ,so i lowered boost and now it doesnt spit but doesnt have the power it did before i only backed the boost down to 12 psi but it is 100 degrees outside! did see the check engine light twice . but only for a few seconds.

Save the money on race gas and buy you a scanmaster first from Full Throttle Speed, that way it will help you with any check engine light codes & tuning as well.
Do this first.