87 GN Motor

95GNS10

1987 Buick Grand national motor only for sale! This motor was professionally rebuilt and has less than 100miles on it. Upgrades include Turbonetics T60-1 Turbo, Duttweiller front mount intercooler, #36 injectors, TRW pistons, New timing chain assembly, new computer with custom made chip with 6 different selections. This chip allows you to run pump gas or you can change the settings at the push of a button to run high octane or race fuel. Custome harness from Casper electronics. Motor has been on an engine stand for about a year. Ready to run just drop in your Gn or other vehicle. You will need 1 driver side exhaust manifold and intercooler pipes. Mine had to be cut for the application. Email for any questions or pics. ptexperts@aol.com

Attachments

• rsz_gn1.jpg
    rsz_gn1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 816
  • rsz_gn2.jpg
    rsz_gn2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 822
  • rsz_gn5.jpg
    rsz_gn5.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 820
  • rsz_gn7.jpg
    rsz_gn7.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 821
  • FM.jpg
    FM.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 814
t60 turbo with 36 lb injectors? sound lean to me

Depending on the boost you run it might be. To fit this into an S-10 I had to have some work done to the drive side exhaust manifold. Unfortunately the welder screwed up the exhaust manifold and I never produced more than 8lbs of boost because of the lack of airflow. :mad:

Is the camshaft stock or an upgrade?

I'm interested in the engine itself- longblock with intake. I don't need the turbo, alternator, header, ect...

John

Any Interest?

If no interest I'm going to post this locally outside the buick community. PM or email me if you're interested. Thanks

Last call....PM or email me if interested. Offers accepted. I will sell just the motor without turbo and intercooler but I will not break down the motor any further. Otherwise it's a complete package.