87 GN in not so great condition

Not sure where the price came from, though. That is either a parts car or will need a frame off restoration.

I've been looking for another project and I saw this car. I would be surprised if he gets $2,00o for it. I think the person that buys it will be buying it just for motor and trans and scrap the rest.

Agreed, I don't think there's much more than $2,000 there. I wonder if the owner would let it go for around that. Otherwise, I'm afraid it'll end up rotting into the ground

Looks like he has plenty of storage room so likely (a) he is just appeasing his wife "No one wants to buy it" or (b) he's lost interest, doesn't need the money and is waiting for a sucker to come along.

from the low miles that it has
Yep.
Look closely at the speedo pic.....The "7" is waay out of line w/ the other numbers. 147K??
The pic of the rear looks like terminal rot in the bottom of the trunk lid.
$6K....Either he or his wife, [or both], are on controlled substances....:smuggrin:

Right now there is someone scratching their head saying "what the hell did I get myself into????"

I bought my hot air car to help the guy out he was just trying to get rid of the car to pay off some bills.

I only wanted a driver for decent winter days instead I got myself into a project that is way too big for my liking.