87 gn complete nut and bolt frame off restoration/modification 90% complete

psygromad

87 gn complete nut and bolt frame off restoration/modification incomplete project over $90k invested just in parts and outsourced labor for certain parts and paint. Unfortunately due to family problems I need to sell. Make and offer. no expenses spared on this build. Stock motor rebuild by Duttweiler (family friend). paint is show quality, parts are either nos, restored originals, or perfect restoration parts. there are so many upgrades to this car hard to list it all. Just text me any questions you may have about the car. The car needs about 100 hours of labor and 5k to finish. If car is purchased for full asking price I can complete it. Its located in Palmdale ca... text me 818 421 0795 asking 80k or better offer

Duttweiler stock rebuild
show quality paint job
pro touring suspension w/trutrac diff
flush mount quarter windows
custom stock wheels
full size spare in trunk
electric side mirrors
all interior and wires new or restored to new
GN had 30000 original miles before restoration
all motor accessories and sensors new
all ac components new
this car is brand new everything. even the bolts and screws are new and custom painted to match what it is fastening.
lots of chrome deleted.
way too much to list. text me make me an offer!!!!!

PHOTO_20160817_232145.jpg
PHOTO_20160817_232126.jpg
PHOTO_20151205_121104.jpg
PHOTO_20151205_121139.jpg
PHOTO_20151205_121305.jpg
PHOTO_20151205_121316.jpg
PHOTO_20151205_121321.jpg
PHOTO_20151205_121331.jpg
PHOTO_20160817_231943.jpg

Last edited:
87 gn complete nut and bolt frame off restoration/modification incomplete project over $90k invested just in parts and outsourced labor for certain parts and paint. Unfortunately due to family problems I need to sell. Make and offer. no expenses spared on this build. Stock motor rebuild by Duttweiler (family friend). paint is show quality, parts are either nos, restored originals, or perfect restoration parts. there are so many upgrades to this car hard to list it all. Just text me any questions you may have about the car. The car needs about 100 hours of labor and 5k to finish. If car is purchased for the right price I can complete it. Its located in Palmdale ca... text me 818 421 0795

Duttweiler stock rebuild
show quality paint job
pro touring suspension w/trutrac diff
flush mount quarter windows
custom stock wheels
full size spare in trunk
electric side mirrors
all interior and wires new or restored to new
GN had 30000 original miles before restoration
all motor accessories and sensors new
all ac components new
this car is brand new everything. even the bolts and screws are new and custom painted to match what it is fastening.
lots of chrome deleted.
way too much to list. text me make me an offer!!!!!

Read the rules.
Put a price on it. This is not Ebay!:D

Thanks for your cooperation.

I think what Chuck is trying to tell you is that you need to post at least an asking price.
Beautiful car BTW. GLWS. If I were independently wealthy I'd be all over it.

Never mind, I see you have an asking price posted.

Last edited:
Man would love to see the writeup on those flush quarter windows

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

The only problem with what you have done is that you will never get the money spent back out of the car. It looks really nice and I sincerely hope it works out for you.

Man would love to see the writeup on those flush quarter windows

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I wanted to do them before I did the research. I found a guy on this forum claiming to be making them. I made the mistake and prepaid. Got ripped off for the money.

So I did more research and found a guy who makes custom autoglass. He ended being the guy on overhaulin that does all the auto glass for foose. I brought him the old quarter windows glass only all the other junk removed and a cardboard template of opening in the car.

He found a windshield that had the same shape of the old quarter glass. He cut the quarter glass out and painted the black outline. Then it was glued in with windshield glue. Easy peasy.

I say it's worth every penny. Is that frame painted or powder coated

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

WHAAAT! HOLY CHIT BATMAN...

OK,

So GNX 331 (is listed on here for $54,900) that would leave you what like $25,100 left over, to buy yet another GN and then you would have two complete (non - project) cars, ready to go, right?

Hmm, well, it will be a very nice car (whenever it's done though)!

GLWS

Car is awesome. No doubt you'll get good money for it. You may prepare yourself for receiving quite a bit less than your asking price, but that is how it typically works unfortunately. It would be worth all of what you're asking; just most people on normal incomes won't be able to pay it. Good luck though...it's a true marvel of workmanship.