87 GN...Audio soundoff World Champion ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

grocerygetter

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/iasca-and-usac-champion.361707/

A lot of details are in this thread. Price, mileage, etc. My mods are in my signature file. Watch the youtube video and follow the links the to car audio mag photo shoot so you can see some good exterior photos.
$20k...I have ability to arrange shipping (I own a transport company). Also, I am not in a huge hurry here and will NOT take audio stuff out of the car. The car will run a solid 11.5-11.6 on current street tune launching easily off the transbrake (8psi). I only go to the track twice a year TOPS.

thanks!
Alright...I want to sell this to pay off my new Camaro...so let's go $19k and I can deliver within reason...that would have to be a discussion with the buyer as to how far I can go with deisel costs...you know. But I'm willing to work around a bit there. We'll see. Just depends.

someone text'd me so I figured I would share what we discussed...if you walked into TCAudio or shop like his in the central United States and wanted an audio set up just like this with the one off pieces and countless amount of tuning time...you are at $17k (10k in just equipment msrp). Maybe more. So take that into consideration in my pricing. I know this car as just a GN is a 12k dollar car...maybe 14k to the right buyer. So anything under 25k is reasonable. I'm trying to be fair but have a lot of time and money in this car, and its a winner on the audio scene. proven. I know I am looking for the 'right' buyer...someone that appreciates this. I'm not in a rush. I just thank the mods at tb.com for the oppurtunity to list.

Bump for an awesome install and a fantastic car to enjoy in multiple ways! 11's as it sits and world champion sound competitor. Can't build it for what you are asking.

Was this car at a show in tulsa a couple years ago? I went to a car show/sound competition and there was a GN in the sound area, couldn't find the owner. Memory is fuzzy.

Sure was...Darryl starbird show...it was opened up, I was out judging so my buddies were showing it. It had a trunk revision since then. Abd a few go fast goodies. Lol
That time slip I discussed was on pump gas and meth too.

Status
Not open for further replies.