87 GN 24,000 mi. Show Car

GNXkid

BOOST
Here's a 24,000mi. 87' GN that has been restored to the max. New paint, seat covers, carpet, headliner, door panels, and trunk carpet. Custom dash gauges and panels, custom covered console. Rebuilt engine(stock specs). New Pypes exhaust, Full Throttle Speed down pipe, chip, and Intercooler. 60lb injectors, stock turbo. Lots of chrome.
Owner asking $42,500 or best offer.
I'll try to get some better pics. some of these pics are during the rebuild, before we finished. More finished pics on Home - Performance Car Craft - Street Rods, Muscle Cars, Hotrods, Restorations under Tim's GN in the project section.
DSC01441.jpg

DSC01438.jpg

DSC01414.jpg

DSC01412.jpg

IMG_5667.jpg

IMG_8402.jpg

IMG_5432.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_9302.jpg

IMG_9076.jpg

Keep the comments clean guys, please. If interested persue it, if not......

I know, I know, I was just teasin... ;)

Actually that is a kickass looking interior, I knew it just wasn't finished in the pic. The carbon-fiber fabric looks awesome and I LOVE the gauge cluster.

Carbon fiber material looks good, does the trunk kit have that material? Hmmm I might have an idea for mine! Nevermind:p

Was the paint in the final stage when pictures taken?

Also Ive been to this shop several times and every car there is magazine cover worthy.

whats up with the cup holders? i guess that is what they are. isn't that under the radio when it is put back in the car?

Yes. They are the BOSS 338 Wheel. The Guy who did my console did'nt know that the front of the console would be under the dash.