87 G/n 52xxx

This is the part of "No Rules" that sucks. If we had posting rules for cars for sale we would not have to put up with this crap. The seller SAYS he wants to sell the car and all of his potential clients have asked repeatedly for information that is necessary for purchase and he refuses to provide this info. With rules in place that address this continuing problem, this would be resolved by eliminating the sellers thread. Yeah, I am tired of hearing sellers bitch and run down our membership as tire kickers and dreamers.

52xxx Gn

YOUR THE ONLY PERSON I WILL NOT SELL TOO .BECAUSE YOUR A CASH IN HAND A$$ HOLE I TOLD YOU TO COME SEE THE CAR AND BRING CASH AND YOU DONT HAVE THE TIME ALL YOU WANT IS ME TO DO IS SEND MORE AND MORE PICS AND TELL YOU STORYS ABOUT THE CAR YOU A$$ CLOWN !!:eek:

Lets see here A$$ wipe, I asked for pictures and told you I will send out a cashiers check. I don't have time to fly out. I'm not the lazy a$$ that can not take a picture. I offered you ASKING PRICE for the car , but thake pictures of the engine area. But i gess thats too much to ask for.

Thats ok I found a car sight unseen in person, but he has 93 pictures of things people what to see. and i sent more than i was with you! He recived a wire transfer yesterday and I had a shipper their today to pick it up! THATS HOW I ROLL!

CarsOnline.com: Buick Regal For Sale

Why did I KNOW this thread was going to be like this...
I tried to steer you in the right direction.

You come on here stating how nice your car is... a car in the northeast with new paint...HMMMMMM
you are repeatedly asked for more pictures of the interior, underhood, undercarriage,trunk,etc.
Still no options listed
You want someone to just fly up and see your car without a single detailed picture? And you wonder why you need to bump this thread to the top. And then mouth-off to Smoke20 who just wanted more info before purchasing.

What is it that you are trying to hide?

Bryan

Someone PLEASE lock this thread

This guy should be kiced off tb, or ot allowed to post in the for sale section. :mad: he wasted alot of peoples time. and does not want to sell the car just wants to show it off!!!!. ;)

52xxx G/n

Sounds Like You Two Are Lovers!! Sure Send Me A Bad Check !!!both Of You Are A$$ Clowns Just Get Over It I Would Not Take Your Bad Check! You D- Bag

Sounds Like You Two Are Lovers!! Sure Send Me A Bad Check !!!both Of You Are A$$ Clowns Just Get Over It I Would Not Take Your Bad Check! You D- Bag
You are the kind of dog**** that we hate to step in, you are truly your mothers son( son of a bitch that is). I hope you don't like this, maybe you will run your ***** ass down here and we can fix your ****ed up attitude.
I look forward to your response...........*****.

Lets see here i will let you know how to sell a car class is in.

how to sell a car 101

Need detailed pictures of car.
ex under hood, interior, outside, trunk and lable, undercar, under doors, vin number.

Tell us about the car. i more than 2 lines

have current contack info.

BE NICE treat everyone because you never know if they have cash ot not.

and if some one does buy it and sends a check wait for it to clear and than release the car.

and that is just some simple tips,:D

52xxx G/N

THANX FOR THE HELP MAYBE YOU CAN BUY YOUR BOY ON HER A DOG HE NEEDS TO GET OUT AND DATE A LITTLE .:wink:

If anybody interested I could check this one out! Sometimes pics can not show how nice a car is. This is not far and would check this out for anybody interested. Good Luck ,With the sale

If anybody interested I could check this one out! Sometimes pics can not show how nice a car is. This is not far and would check this out for anybody interested. Good Luck ,With the sale

Don't help this douche bag sell his car. There are plenty out there from sellers that aren't a$$ bags.