86 T vs piss yellow type R (kinda long, i get caried away)

S

SMOKIN86T

tonight i went to an import car show called "hot import nights". it was mostly total riced out show cars, automatic civics w/ body kits and paint jobs, but there were some good things like rx7's, twin turbo z's, and a supra, some nice audi's, ect ect ect ect. any wayz, i went w/ my friend who has a 99 integra type R, header, intake, fart can, not bad in my opinion. at least it scores mid 14's, and doesnt have the usual rice like stickers and wing. any wayz, we are on our way back, goin down this big 4 lane road, (lots of rice ot cuz of the car show) and we are at a light. oure first intent was NOT to race, because lots of po po's out tonight. we were at a part where there were 3 lanes on our side. in the lane between us there is this mini van w/ all these G ricer guys. they obviously know what a t type is, and of course they wanna se me and the R go at it. so they are egging us on and i say "if he goes i go. so the light turns green and i hear his fart can wailin', and his tires skreech, so i hit it. he got a 1 sec jump on me, and i still pulled like 3 car leingths on him, not all the way to the floor, letting off a bit before shifts because my trans is acting up.:p the guys in the van were totally stoked. i guess more and more people are learning the power of the dark side, or in my case, the rosewood side, every day.:D

sweeet!

nice SMOKIN'...i have to imagine there are at least 100 times more ricer out there than here in upstate NY. i only see them in groups when i go to Syracuse. none of them bother me in the Monte or the Turbo-T. i think they know the Monte from the local track...eh eh eh (evil laugh)..and are too afraid of the "dark force".

nice to hear that there are other rosewood T's still out there man! and montie SS's are sweet, and its good to see that people are finally realizeing that they are great cars to drop a diff engine in and kick some ass. i love makin ricers realize the truth.

PS: how do i get one of those little bios ab the bottom of my post that says what i got in my car?

signature

smokin',
it's in "user cp" at the top of these pages, then go to "edit profile", then u will see "signature" about halfway down the page. it looks small but you can type as much as you want. later...

:D

John Cafolla
MicroZone Consulting
Home or Office Networking/
Repair, Training, Upgrades/
Complete HIGH-END Gaming Systems
*e-mail: jcofolla@twcny.rr.com
*AOL IM: GNjohnny5

Nice run, I wish I could get people to run me at all. I think my car maybe a bit too stealthly for the ricers around here..lol

NOSjohnWE4....

nice to see a fellow upstater on the BB.
Did you guys get snow up there last night? We got nearly an inch here. I was gonna make a few runs now that I have my G-tech and my scanmaster hooked up. I looked outside and almost fainted..lol
What track do you go to, ESTA? I was there and ran once, and IMO its poorly run, but maybe thats just me.
Where do you go in syracuse?

jay

NOSjohnWE4....

nice to see a fellow upstater on the BB.
Did you guys get snow up there last night? We got nearly an inch here. I was gonna make a few runs now that I have my G-tech and my scanmaster hooked up. I looked outside and almost fainted..lol
What track do you go to, ESTA? I was there and ran once, and IMO its poorly run, but maybe thats just me.
Where do you go in syracuse?

thanks! i haven't run into too many others yet but i imagine i will...just give it time. yes, it actually hailed the past 2 days. very interesting but it's about time for that white stuff. i don't like it but it would be better if i had a sled.
yes, i used to take the Monte up to ESTA. the track is run very odd and is never usually prepped good either. this results in bad 60foot times. during the summer you might catch me up at Erie Blvd. (in syracuse) for cruising with either the Monte, the T, or the GSXR. hope to see you cruising sometime. e-mail me if you're going to be around.