86 T type

super10lbz

Hey guys,
Got an addition coming to the family so the the car must go.
86 White on maroon with blk out package. Relativly new paint job, looks sharp, but no show paint either. I would say its a 8 of 10. all badging is there and correct. no rust.
Interior is in good shape, could use a dash pad (small cracks), headliner sags(might get it done before sale) and drivers seat has a small cut in it, where the wire comes through. Needs trunk carpeting.(might get that done before sale too)
car has 152k miles, 3rd owner documented,clean carfax, all work and modifications done in 12/02. about 20k miles since.
44 turbo stock down pipe, atr 313 cam,ATR exhaust, 009's,reds chip, billet double roller timingchain, vacum brakes, comp springs, plus much more, those interested can get more details and pics. Just email me. I am sure i am forgeting things
Asking $7500.Located in south florida
Super10lbz@yahoo.com
vacationmisc026.jpg

rollin,
If you were a little closer.... :)

Sprayed65,
Buy the car and make your own T-tops..... :tongue:

super10lbz said:
7k, going in the paper next week.

I graduate college next weekend, I can't do much til then, I have money though and I would like a vacation lol :biggrin:

I'll be in touch with you and one other board member either next weekend or the immediate following monday....

Wow...7k. Surprised it's still available. I am local if I can help one of your out-of-staters.