86 T Type Dark Red metallic

Yes it is still for sale. There are a couple of interested parties but no money has exchanged hands yet.

love it

gorgeous car and i love the color.. if it wasnt for this damn college loan payment i would be all over it.. by the time spring rolls around i should be back on the market looking for something just like this ;) anyway good luck with this beaut

gorgeous car and i love the color.. if it wasnt for this damn college loan payment i would be all over it.. by the time spring rolls around i should be back on the market looking for something just like this ;) anyway good luck with this beaut

Thanks, It really is a very nice car and the color is a beautiful deep red metallic. All it needs is a new home before snow flys here.

Reduced to $6500 firm

Once last shot at moving this before I put it in storage for the winter.

Damn this thing has been for sale for going on 6 months now and still no takers? :eek: Unfrigginbelievable.

Damn this thing has been for sale for going on 6 months now and still no takers? :eek: Unfrigginbelievable.

My feelings exactly! I've had several people tell me they wanted it through phone calls and email but only one person has come to look at it. He thought it was a great deal, especially compared to the others he'd looked at and he really liked it. Just wasn't sure if it was what he was really looking for. It certainly is a buyers market but at some point it makes more sense just to put it in mothballs and wait for things to turn around.

That might be your best bet. I thought of selling my car to buy a daily driver lifted 4X4 truck but I knew if I did that I'd have to accept a big loss, which I will not. I figured selling my car at this point I'd be lucky to be able to get out half of what I have in it now. So instead I'll just keep it.

I know you said you bought a bike already, but any interest in a 93 Harley Lowrider custom? It's a 93 FXDL that I bought as a project about a year ago. I did it like a rat rod, so not many shiny, chromey bits on it. It's got a foot clutch and jockey shift, custom bars, forward controls, and several other custom touches. All of the work was done by 2 friends who build bikes. The build was documented on their website, www.dirtyhandschoppers.com
click on projects, then on "Derek's Deathtrap". I will post pics on this thread on Monday when I get back to my PC. I'm workin from my phone right now. I'll add say, $2k with the trade? Take a look at the website and check out the pictures then lemme know whatcha think. The bike isn't for everybody with the style and the foot clutch/jockey shift, but it turns heads, is definitely origional, and is a lot of fun to ride!
Shoot me an email either way-
Thanks,
Derek
qwik4asix@yahoo.com

Thanks! It's not quite what everyone likes, but that's what I like about it. Kinda like a big "F YOU!" to the $50,000 cookie cutter choppers that are all too common now. JJ and Greg at Dirty Hands Choppers share that same point of view and build a lot of cool stuff. "Bob's BMW" and "The Muell" are 2 of my favorites. If you didn't check out the rest of the projects, you should- lotsa cool stuff. Good Luck with selling your ride, man and if you know anyone lookin for a new scooter, send 'em my way!
Thanks,
Derek