86 T Type Dark Red metallic

Tgl211

I'm selling my Dark Red 86 T with 82,000 miles and clean carfax. It has the grey interior with a column shift and bench seat. Options are auto touch climate control, concert sound, power locks, windows and antenna. Currently has a mast antenna installed. Has recently had new powermaster brakes, starter, plugs and wires, heater core, and rear springs installed. Only mods are KN drop in, adjustable fuel pressure regulator and cat back duals. Fairly good Michelin Pilot sport tires all around on the original wheels.

It runs and drives very well with no known mechanical issues. Has been repainted with a driver quality job that looks pretty decent. IF you look close you can see some orange peel and sand marks but shines up nice and looks good overall. There is very minor rust starting to bubble on the passenger rear wheel well, the doors and trunk lid have had the corners repaired but are solid, drivers rear quarter and rocker have been replaced with new metal and look perfect, very solid trunk, floors and frame as it was undercoated at some point early on. Hood has a couple of dings that aren't bad. All body panels line up nicely with no dings.
The interior is very nice, no rips,stains or other issues. Everything seems to work as it should although the air needs a charge.
I'd rate the paint/body an 8 and the interior a very strong 9, overall a good solid driver with potential to be very nice.

I'd like to get $8800 for it. Please email me at tgl211@comcast.net if you'd like additonal pics or have any specific questions.

Attachments

• 86 t type 004.jpg
    86 t type 004.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 5,078
  • 86 t type 001.jpg
    86 t type 001.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 5,047
  • 86 t type 002.jpg
    86 t type 002.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 5,019
Additional pics

I'm in Lansing, Michigan.

Here are some additonal pics I took this evening. As you can see the interior is very nice and the trunk area is solid. Also, I forget to mention in my first post it has posi (G80). I took her out for about a 20 mile cruise tonight and she runs and drives very well. I didn't notice any leaks and there is no smoke. The motor and trans appear to be completely stock other than the minor items mentioned previously.

Attachments

• 86 t type 005.jpg
    86 t type 005.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 4,610
  • 86 t type 006.jpg
    86 t type 006.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 4,594
  • 86 t type 007.jpg
    86 t type 007.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 4,572
  • 86 t type 008.jpg
    86 t type 008.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 4,544
Looks like she cleaned up nice...wish I would have had the time and money for two, good luck

Price reduced to $8000

How about $8000? I just bought this car in Nov and have more than that into it. Too many cars and not enough space for them all so this one really needs to go, no disappointments at this price for sure.

A/C and cruise work? Meaning does the a/c need repair or just a charge?

Irv I was told by the previous owner it just needed a charge, the compressor is still spinning fine and everything is there. I have not tried the cruise but I have no reason to believe it doesn't work. If the weather cooperates tomorrow I'll take it for a spin and try it out.

Thanks Brett, it could use some new floormats but otherwise pretty close to perfect.

Irv I was told by the previous owner it just needed a charge, the compressor is still spinning fine and everything is there. I have not tried the cruise but I have no reason to believe it doesn't work. If the weather cooperates tomorrow I'll take it for a spin and try it out.

I took the T Type out the is evening to try out the cruise and it works perfectly. The air blows fine but it's not cold.

Drivers side pics

I had some requests for drivers side pics where the metal was replaced so I thought I'd post them here. The work was professionally done and looks great. This really is one fantastic looking driver at the right price!

Attachments

• 86 t type.jpg
    86 t type.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 3,720
  • 86 t type 011.jpg
    86 t type 011.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 3,709
  • 86 t type 012.jpg
    86 t type 012.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 3,655