86 T Type Dark Red metallic

appears to be a very nice ride for an incredibly good price. i'm always baffled when a car like this becomes available and doesn't have multiple buyers waiting in line :confused: .

bump for a good deal.

bw jones

I agree!

Thanks for the kind words Bruce, I couldn't agree more. I'm convinced the first person that actually comes and looks at the car will buy it. So far all I've had is internet lowballers. I may try ebay soon, or just give up and make it a drag car.

Motorcycle trade?

I'll consider a motorcycle as partial trade, road bikes only please and I'm not interested in crotch rockets.

Would you be interested in a 2003 anniversary edition suzuki hayabusa?
I am the original owner and the bike has 7400 miles on it and is in perfect mint condition.
Here is a link to some pics.

: Gallery

Coop,

Very nice bike but I'm really looking for more of a cruiser and a trade plus a good amount of cash if possible. Thanks for the interest though.

got your email today ....my computor was down I still think I would stay were I am........I am going to look @ one locally today

Thanx

$7000

This is a ridiculous price for a unmolested Turbo Buick with 82,000 original miles. I've still had no one even come and look at it. Either the market is that bad or I'm not representing the car fairly. It is a great looking dependable driver with a few minor exterior cosmetic flaws and great interior. The dark red metallic color is absolutely gorgeous in the sun and looks black at night.
I bought a bike yesterday so the car really needs to go.

This car is presented very well and reasonably priced in your for sale ad. I think it is the market and economy right now that is hurting. I for one am looking for another TR but am very uncertain. Most people right now are mostly spending on necessity. Very nice car and good luck with your sale.

trade

how about a 2005 triumph bonneville america 800 and $1000.00 cash?
bike is in great shape 3000 miles, aftermarket pipes, one owner

Will consider partial trades plus cash

I'm interested in Jeep Wranglers,Cherokees or possibly a newer economy car. I just bought a bike but I might take another as a partial trade.