86 T Type Dark Red metallic

The car is still available, I'm located in Lansing, Michigan. Just a little over an hour NW of Detroit.

Michigan economy sucks

Tgl211,
I feel your pain. Having a hard time selling a car in Michigan myself. I've got a restored 71 GS with a 455 Stage1 that has had over 25k invested into the restoration, and I can't find a person to give me $17,400 cash for it.:rolleyes:
I'll keep an eye on you ad here, I'm going to be looking for an 86-87 Turbo regal as soon as I move this GS.

If things don't work out for me, I wish you good luck with your sale.
I'm in Three Rivers, south of Kalamazoo/Grand Rapids.

If you would, can you email any additional pics of the car you might have?
My email address is stg1miller@aol.com

Attachments

• Mcscabs 021.jpg
    Mcscabs 021.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 808
Nice car Tom. Seems like right now no one has any extra cash for toys. Perhaps it's related to the slumping economy?

Nice car Tom. Seems like right now no one has any extra cash for toys. Perhaps it's related to the slumping economy?

That would certainly seem to be the case. I do have several interested parties at the present, I'm confident the first person that actually comes to check out the car will go homw with it.

Economy hurts, if parting with cash...probably most would step to a GN. Is the car still for sale?

Thanks!

I know a guy REALLY wanting a Turbo Regal, he said he had 5K in the bank ready to go, I'll go by and see him and say "dude if you can scrape up another 2 grand I found the car for you" :)

If I didn't already own one I'd be sorely tempted to buy it myself but god what would I do with 2!

To think i drove all the way to DC for a clone, which turn out to be junk, and now heres one for the same price, and i cant get it. Once i get my GN back to going, maybe it will be there, good luck.

I have a new Pypes stainless dual exhaust I'll throw in to help sweeten the deal. The current dual setup is fine but not correct with the straight tailpipes.

Holiday weekend bump. Just took her out for a ride; every time I get in this car I'm impressed with how nice it starts, idles, runs and drives. Its really a great T type at a price you simply can't beat.

I'm absolutely certain the first person that looks at it will buy it.

Wow.....if I wasn't in grad school and the girlfriend in law school right now I'd buy it sight unseen! Good luck selling that awesome turbo buick!