86 gray t type 43,000 miles stage 2 4.1

turbot990

A member since 05
1986 gray t type with astro roof new paint 4.1 stage motor M/A ALUM CLYLINDER HEADS 14 BOLT artcar trans and converter mosier rearend parts new tires STAINLESS EXH, 4 bolt headers 67 turbo 75 pnd inj many nice extras. PM me for more imformation $17,950 location muncie in, NO RUST, WAS REPAIRED..I took these pictures today its abit cold here no sun but the shines and looks like new.

more pictures

hey guys here some good shots of the floor pan and the motor Id. no.as i stated no rust

Thank you no real reason for the sale of the car but now we have 2010 SS RS in the garage its taking my space for this t type bummer but the wife loves the SS and i dont the t setting outside at all so its in shop taking up a bay now but i still have limited so its all good thanks for the compliment.

Price reduced the mileage is not correct it appears i was not told the truth so im pulling the price down to 15,500 after reveiwing a car fax the CAR had 59,000 in 91 and then back to 89 41,000 then to now in 2009 43,000 when i bought i was not told the truth on the car so i could shoot guy but x mas is close i guess ill just let it go cheaper. but the car is showroom clean super nice paint i spent oh 3,000 on but it was worth every penny HOWEVER I DID FIND OUT THE STAGE 2 WAS BUILT BY DUTWYLER PERFOMANCE.The gentlemen that owned this car has passed sothis makes it very had to find but i do a complete blue print of the motor to help to understand whats in the motor.

Hey Kevin, my offer still stands if you decide to take me up on it.:D Car looks good. Bump for ya anyway.

Thank you brother you have a pm. p.s. i do have a blue print of the motor, my i should proof read more maybe it will make more sence ha ha ha ha ha ha lol

imformation on the t type

Here are a few pics of the blue print and the guys name that had the car maybe someone can come up with all the answers.if you have questions please call 765-896-8116] [Jay Milhollin 419 w second Albany In 47320]

T type

kevin, i remember that car from years ago, the engine was built by dut,
the guy that owned was a school teacher, or that is what i was told by kent or maybe leeo, it was a super nice car the last time i saw it,
good luck with the sale,
oc,

Thanks Odey man this is a solid and clean car the motor runs strong trans is great rearend nice spool and axels i was told the had a 4340 3.625 crank and forged pistons, it has a very small harmonic balancer M/a alum.heads roller rockers flat tappet cam.Yeah Jay passed away and there was a auction he had the orig. motor for the car as well and many other buick parts, i was told to late they were sold and gone by the time i got there.i was also told it made 725 at 25 psi with his combo. 9 sec car with slicks and race gas

Thanks well the sale is pending for many guys right now the car has alot of turbo members interrested but it just takes time for people to decide what they want money is tight for many so no big deal.

here,s a few more pics

pictures of my t type check out the hood shot you can see the trees in it the paint is bad azz

Im posting this fine machine on Ebay shipping cost are very high so make your bid let me know on a pm what you would like to bid here on turbo buick im waiting till monday to list the car on ebay make your bids if you like what you see.oce again here on turbo buick.com

stage 2

hello, i'm interested in your car if u can give me a call (856)426-9607 lets close the deal if you are serious, carmelo

Kevin, It seems like you always have a TB for sale. How many do you have laying around? LOL

Nice car for the money!