86 87 GN Rims, Doors, Gray T-Type upper door panels

Rims and all other parts still available had a guy pass last night on the rims so whoever was next come on and get em.

I would rate them a 7 out of 10 the only thing wrong is where the screws go for the pull straps the plastic is broke but doesn't affect them at all you can still screw in the screws just fine and have your overlay cap on them.

I would rate them a 7 out of 10 the only thing wrong is where the screws go for the pull straps the plastic is broke but doesn't affect them at all you can still screw in the screws just fine and have your overlay cap on them.

They are the same ones that are on a 87 GN? How much do you want for them? Thanks

No they are not the same as the Gn tops they are a flat gray material no diamond pattern make a offer on them

Everything is still up for grabs make some offers, by the way if any of you went to the Itasca show last weekend I may have met some of you. It's always nice to see a face instead of the member names all the time. Great show and finally picked up a two tone cup holder. It was cool meeting dennis kirban and glen from highway stars face to face as to always talking to them on the phone.