86 Ghetto Regal on Pawn Stars tonight

wow did anyone see that. now everyone who doesn't know anything about the GN is going to think its worth $1500 - $2000. and to think i use to like that show. i have a feeling this is going to hurt the value of our cars now.

I.'m watching it right now. Man, I wan't to smack that old man for talking smack about the Buick Regals...lol I could do a lot with that car. Maybe I'll call Chimley and see if he will take 3000 for it. :wink:

:eek:

Attachments

• chazchumlee1-e1288918914716.jpg
    chazchumlee1-e1288918914716.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,218
Yeah, I saw it...love that Chumlee, that guy is just so funny. The old man picks on him all of the time, but he really does love him to death...it's show for TV. And was hoping the Regal would be a Turbo Buick....but....

That Regal....now it's just me, so no flaming....they ruined it. That hydraulic crap I could never understand. Those wheels suck bigtime. Ruined it. Insane! Proves nothing but a waste of good money. What's wrong with that guy?

But I thought it was so funny seeing Chumlee bouncing the old man up and down in it giving him a ride home. Just love that Chumlee, he's a cool dude. Makes the show so enjoyable.

Ask me if I'd do the hydraulic thing to my '87 GN....and what's the point in it in the first place? What does it prove? I can understand sinking 3 grand into getting it through the 1/4 mile the fastest, that's a real achievment, but the bouncing all over the place??:rolleyes: What the hell? Put money in a car to achieve something positive....bouncing around a 3,500lb machine like a Mexican Jumping Bean is just plain looney!:rolleyes::eek::rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

I guess they don't know a lot about Regals....yeah they are getting old but it seems like the value is on the rise with everything people use them for these days. GN or not, they deserve a little more respect than that!! :eek: