Accumulator Balls On Sale This Weekend

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
This weekend, July 15th and 16th, Highway Stars has NEW Brake Accumulator Balls on sale for $262.93, including shipping.

Just thought I would put that out there. :)

This weekend, July 15th and 16th, Highway Stars has NEW Brake Accumulator Balls on sale for $262.93, including shipping.

Just thought I would put that out there. :)
Curious is the $262.93 the grand total, after the Hwy Stars email offer of $229.00 two day special?

Curious is the $262.93 the grand total, after the Hwy Stars email offer of $229.00 two day special?

Ordered mine this morning, when you check out it will automatically give you the $229 price
and give options for shipping. I went with the middle fed-x with signature for $30 but also had a small
additional item. Can't beat that price.

Call kirban's and see if c-ass-tle will match that price. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ordered mine this morning, when you check out it will automatically give you the $229 price
and give options for shipping. I went with the middle fed-x with signature for $30 but also had a small

Call kirban's and see if c-ass-tle will match that price. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just order one as well, accumulator ball is just like insurance ,pay me now or pay me later.

Castle/ Kirban being so close to Hwy Stars might purchase all of accumulator balls for resale at a marked up profit ?😛

I was told years ago from my builder they have a shelf life, letting them sit around in a box isn’t the best thing.
I have heard that saying also, but can't verify if any truth to it. Reason is a buddy of mine change his A/ ball out 7 or 8 years ago with a OEM that he had for over 25 years. Replacement ball and PM still working fine. At 70 years old I'm pretty sure this new ball will have a longer self life than my balls lol..

I have heard that saying also, but can't verify if any truth to it. Reason is a buddy of mine change his A/ ball out 7 or 8 years ago with a OEM that he had for over 25 years. Replacement ball and PM still working fine. At 70 years old I'm pretty sure this new ball will have a longer self life than my balls lol..
It can't hurt have one one the shelf.

They don't grow on trees.
If another one goes bad I am changing over to a vacuum setup.

I’ve not yet seen one of the newer hydac brand accumulators die. I have 2, both have been in service over 10 years.

The balls have a shelf life period.
The longer they have to do their job the shorter the lifespan