86 Factory lightweight F/S

wolfmann442

Car Poor
This car is a factory lightweight hard top with 50,300 original miles.Paint is awesome,interior is awesome.Car has stock appearing mods,that are tasteful.Car has all kinds fo extras that will go with it,including 3 chips,special car cover,a brand new in the box alky injection kit.It currently has the turbo tweak alky chip in it,with the boost turned way down.Driveability is perfect.Transmission is built with all the best parts,3200 stall,ta49 turbo,stretch intercooler,hotwired fuel pump,greentop injectors,etc..(link to the original for sale add will all info)

I would sell it ouright for 18k.This car is very nice.The reason for selling is because i will need a daily driver for when my truck is turned in on lease,and i dont want to drive this car every day.It is just too nice of a classic to do that.I have the original tires,and a papertrail from 1986(oil change reciepts,etc)Along with the factory owners manual.

HERE IS THE LINK: (the racing rims are not included,i didn't get those)

86 Lightweight - TurboBuick.Com

gn2 pictures by maralthom - Photobucket

More pics:

Photoshoot11-16-08003.jpg

Photoshoot11-16-08004.jpg

Photoshoot11-16-08007.jpg

Photoshoot11-16-08011.jpg

Photoshoot11-16-08012.jpg

Hubs86.jpg

ElainaGN.jpg

Thanks,James

The pictures do not do this car justice.This is truely a fine example of a GN.I will probably weep when this one sells.:redface: :eek:

I got out and just cruised around in it today.Ran cool,smooth.Car needs nothing but the alky kit put on it.You could drive it anywhere.It gets looks and thumbs up wherever i go.

Very nice car!

But.........Your gif of the two dudes wackin off is seriously messed up........

Get it the f... out of here. If I was a buyer now that is the last thing I would want to see...

John

P.S. The trunklid emblem is on the wrong side on your car. Other than that it is very clean and quite nice.......

Very nice car!

But.........Your gif of the two dudes wackin off is seriously messed up........

Get it the f... out of here. If I was a buyer now that is the last thing I would want to see...

John

P.S. The trunklid emblem is on the wrong side on your car.

Thanks.

You must see a different gif than i do..:D

Its a SNL skit,relax,lol..It is time for a change tho.

I know the trunk emblem is on the wrong side,but i don't want to fug up the paint trying to correct it.

Thanks,James

I personally like the grill on the 86's, a little bit of chrome to contrast with all that black!!!!!!!yeah baby!!