86-87 Tr....complete Engine Gasket Sets

Red Regal T

Don't pay too much! Even with this lower low price, you don't have to pay an extra $25 for the neoprene rear main seal kit and neoprene front cover seal. This is already included in this set along with the rope oil seals most no longer use. Find this same set at Autozone for $180 plus tax, and doesn't include the neoprene front and rear main gaskets.

These kits are top quality, NEW IN THE BOX, most gaskets in the kit are made in USA and others made in Canada and the kit contains the following gaskets.......

2 COMPOSITE TYPE HEAD GASKETS
1 CORK OIL PAN GASKET
2 CORK VALVE COVER GASKETS
1 NEOPRENE FRONT COVER SEAL
1 NEOPRENE REAR MAIN SEAL SET
1 O-RING FOR WATER OUTLET
6 VALVE STEM SEALS
7 FUEL INJECTOR O-RINGS
1 TIMING COVER GASKET
1 WATER PUMP GASKET
2 EXHAUST MANIFOLD GASKETS
1 OIL PICKUP SCREEN TO BLOCK GASKET
1 THROTTLE BODY TO PLENUM GASKET
1 UPPER PLENUM TO INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET
1 VACUUM BLOCK GASKET
1 TURBO OIL RETURN GASKET
1 OIL PUMP GASKET
1 CAM SENSOR DRIVE O-RING
1 DRAIN PLUG NYLON WASHER

Don't forget, head gaskets, neoprene front and rear gaskets ARE included at this very low price.

SAVE A LOT !!!...................$115 includes shipping in USA :cool:

Any part #'s on the head and exhaust manifold gaskets?

Sounds like a good deal. ;)

John,

Please PM me with payment options you will accept. Mike Waters and I have just finsihed a 2 dayer of pulling my motor and breaking it all down. It is enroute now to Billy the machinist in Augusta GA for work. Mike said your set is a great deal!! :) Thanks!

Evans

Evans Ward said:
John,

Please PM me with payment options you will accept. Mike Waters and I have just finsihed a 2 dayer of pulling my motor and breaking it all down. It is enroute now to Billy the machinist in Augusta GA for work. Mike said your set is a great deal!! :) Thanks!

Evans

Sent you email. If you didn't receive it........email me. ;)